2015 Mizuno Demo Day

That driver from my understanding is very underrated, love the blue for it. The irons are a solid addition as all are from Mizuno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been a good bit of feedback on the driver in the thread, JB has had quite a few thoughts on it.

So much goodness. Loving that stand bag. i am going to have to look more at those. Always have had a soft spot for Mizuno's irons. Those are some good looking clubs all around.

There has been a good bit of feedback on the driver in the thread, JB has had quite a few thoughts on it.

I will have to check that out, thanks James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit the 850 driver this past weekend and I will say you can really tweak your launch and spin numbers with the weights. Great feel and pretty forgiving I might add.

Mizuno always brings some nice toys to demo day. I'm looking forward to trying out their 2015 offerings.

I've loved the look of the new Mizunos since they were released and I still do. The 5 wood is still high on my want to try and maybe buy list. And wow seems like a large set up for mizuno.

Still love Mizuno irons, and the MP range and 850 Forged look good.
I used to hit the mp32 irons. I loved them but I bought them used and they got pretty worn. But I love the look of mizuno irons.

Need to see those irons in person. I've always thought Mizuno irons looked like works of art. These pics left me a little underwhelmed from a looks standpoint. Again, they may look great in person.

Very nice
I bet they are some great feeling clubs

I keep hearing a lot of goodness about the new 850 PRO forged, definately have to hit them this year and see how they compare to my 800 PRO's.

Love the looks of Mizzy irons

Nice booth, I really like those carry bags and irons but not quite sold on the drivers. I would still hit one though just to see what its like.

Wasn't a huge fan of mine in both set up. To much blue and way too many stand bags.

Wasn't a huge fan of mine in both set up. To much blue and way too many stand bags.
Canadan just gasped at the too much blue remark.

The signature Mizuno Blue is definitely on display. All of the irons look very well done. I cannot remember the last time I hit a Mizuno club. That needs to change......

JM

The signature Mizuno Blue is definitely on display. All of the irons look very well done. I cannot remember the last time I hit a Mizuno club. That needs to change......

JM
I'm still waiting to hit a Mizuno...

Back