The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer at work does not let me see photos on the forum. It is brutal not seeing the new PGA Show equipment!

Edit - my rants really do not count for much, they are pretty insignificant.

Lincoln Park canceled a show on the 7th in Lincoln because the lead singer has a broken foot.

We were going for one of my best friends birthdays, she's gonna be pissed.

Apparently your ankle bone is connected to your vocal cords.

Lincoln Park canceled a show on the 7th in Lincoln because the lead singer has a broken foot.

We were going for one of my best friends birthdays, she's gonna be pissed.

Apparently your ankle bone is connected to your vocal cords.

I'm going to this show in February and I don't even care about LP I'm going to see rise against so the show better go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I think it was Lincoln Park, rise and of mice and men. All canceled. Sucks but I understand why.

There was a shooting earlier today at the hospital that is across the street from where I work. Luckily, I was not at work today. The shooter came in and asked for that particular physician, and then shot him twice before turning the gun on himself and killing himself. The news just came out within the last half-hour that the physician died tonight from his injuries. I have no idea why a person would want to shoot a physician, but it's my worse nightmare and there will never be answers as to why the shooter did what he did. I've been shaken up all day thinking about what happened.

There was a shooting earlier today at the hospital that is across the street from where I work. Luckily, I was not at work today. The shooter came in and asked for that particular physician, and then shot him twice before turning the gun on himself and killing himself. The news just came out within the last half-hour that the physician died tonight from his injuries. I have no idea why a person would want to shoot a physician, but it's my worse nightmare and there will never be answers as to why the shooter did what he did. I've been shaken up all day thinking about what happened.
Ugh that's awful that the Dr didn't make it. Hate hearing crap like this. Glad your safe. Definitely easy to be shaken up.

Awful and it's sad that a few mess it up for the rest.

I feel like I just watched that TV show with my wife. Must have been Greys Anatomy.

That's so sad that someone would do that.
Edit: read it wrong. Thoughts and prayers are with the families.

Computer at work does not let me see photos on the forum. It is brutal not seeing the new PGA Show equipment!

Edit - my rants really do not count for much, they are pretty insignificant.
Same here. And it is totally rant-worthy. Good news possibly for me though. Tomorrow they are rolling out Google Chrome to all employees. Welcome to 2002.

Holy crap Amol! I don't even know what to say other than that.

Glad your okay Ary.

I know a few people that work there. I was born there.
Very sad and scary.
This happens too damn often for my comfort level.

Reports this morning the doctor had operated on the shooter's mom last November. Presumably there was a problem with that outcome...in which case I just shake my head in disgust at how people think that grabbing a gun is a viable way to solve a problem.

This coverage of the PGA Show is just amazing. The golf bug is in full effect right now and as I look out my office window, snow. And it's coming down hard. I can't take this anymore!

Same here. And it is totally rant-worthy. Good news possibly for me though. Tomorrow they are rolling out Google Chrome to all employees. Welcome to 2002.
Google Chrome is a hit. And I still can't see pictures. BOOOOOOOO

It is impossible for me to do my job and stay on budget when I am spending time fixing mistakes our architects make.

If you're pretty much unable to breathe without coughing or sneezing, perhaps it's not a day to fly. Trying to find a safe place to board and hope none of these people is near me on the plane.

This coverage of the PGA Show is just amazing. The golf bug is in full effect right now and as I look out my office window, snow. And it's coming down hard. I can't take this anymore!
Dude I am right there with you. I was doing ok in my winter state and trying not to think too much about playing. But now I am ITCHING to play! Had to do the driveway this morning, ugh.

If you're pretty much unable to breathe without coughing or sneezing, perhaps it's not a day to fly. Trying to find a safe place to board and hope none of these people is near me on the plane.

Yes. This.

Being at work during PGA Show is just torture.
Can't wait to get home and browse THP.

Flashed a new rom on my phone and now tapatalk pics don't load... fml

Being at work during PGA Show is just torture.
Can't wait to get home and browse THP.

Now that is just cruel! It was 21* today in northern NJ! I'm sorry if this post has water smudges from my tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back