Handicap
644b72e94b47b93f2bce762011d04ea4.jpg

e92cbee017f392d10336f22e019140fb.jpg

45c21ef3b6aaf258b0fcab179dc4b048.jpg

6378a62476ed854f9e52775fd691770b.jpg

152b4a25e04653df4f3f98c3ed9f8fa9.jpg

a8a3a34a08534b232df5305cb589a6b1.jpg

d036015720ecf5fd1ed37a7dfca0f2ee.jpg

I've been anxious for this thread to pop up, I got hooked on Oakley gear earlier this year. Any new styles of pants or shoes to report?

love me some g30 M frames! Also huge fan of their shirts.

huge Oakley clothing fan

huge Oakley clothing fan

Same here Mike, always quality and stylish. And I love their sunglasses too, just need a pair that actually fits me odd shaped head right.

I have a few Oakley polo's that I really like. LOVE their glasses! I've been a fan for a while now...good stuff.

Love me some oakley!

Love the shades, know very few people who don't swear by a good pair of Oakleys...the clothing itself I'm not quite as big a fan of. Just too staid.

Picked up some G30s last year and really like them. Also, just picked up my first Oakley polos last week--from the responses in this thread, maybe I should've done that sooner?

I love all of their sun glasses. Never really worn any of their clothing before.

I like Oakley's shirts & glasses. The shorts/pants never seemed to fit properly

Very interested to hear about the Prizm golf lenses. I have a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's that I want to get a golf lens for and the Prizm golf sounds even better than the G30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have any Oakley gear but ive always been a fan.

Love the glasses, love the shirt material, just not a huge fan of the direction they went with styling over the past couple seasons.

Very interested to hear about the Prizm golf lenses. I have a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's that I want to get a golf lens for and the Prizm golf sounds even better than the G30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am in the same ponder right now. the prizms look good for outdoor shooting so if they use the same lens or modify it for golf i am probably going that way.

I love Oakley and always have. I've owned dozens of their sunglasses throughout the years(none for golf since I can't golf in shades) and I even wear their eyeglasses everyday. Most of the golf apparel I wear now is Oakley with a few exceptions. I just like their style and wear I'm from you don't see it too often so you kinda stand out.

Somehow I missed this thread. Love Oakley. Their eye wear and clothing line are some of my favorite. Prizm will be getting a look from me real soon.

I like Oakley's shirts & glasses. The shorts/pants never seemed to fit properly

Exact same for me. Love the XLJ glasses and love so many of their shirts. But those pants really aren't built for me

The Prizm golf lenses are AWESOME, think G30 but better contrast and glare reduction. They are basically Oakleys version of polarized lenses but because they don't have to pay the licensing costs for the polarize tech, the new Prizm glasses are much more affordable.

The new Flak Jacket 2.0 frames are also really nice. Oakley have taken the feedback from the golf community seriously and incorporated a lot of the golf specific suggestions in the new frames and lenses.

I already have placed my order for the Flak Jacket 2.0 with Golf specific PRIZM lenses

I LOVE Oakleys glasses, belts and shirts but again, their pants and shorts must be designed for only one size/shape because they don't fit me worth a crap either.

Love the take 3.0 pants.

pondering a set of Flak Jacket XLJs with the golf specific lens. We are going to the oakley vault in Louisville this weekend.

Not sure how I missed this thread. Liking some of the shirts.

Bubba's Oakley outfit today was awesome! They had the lightest weight shorts/pants I've ever seen in their booth at the PGA Show.

Oakley totally supports law enforcement and the military too (oakleysi.com). Now only if they would bring the golf gloves back to the US. That'll be my first WTB ad posting.

Back