Gamer Bag for 2015

3.5zgcitron_13545.jpg

I got one of these bags for Christmas:
$_12.JPG

I don't expect to get a whole lot in the way of new sticks in 2015, so most of what's in the bag will carry over, which means this bag matches most of the clubs that get headcovers. This bag is a huge step up from my 6+ year old Warbird stand bag. Lighter, more comfortable to carry, pockets are bigger, better constructed (no more ball pocket with goofy corners to lose things in!), and better placed. Such a big change to have go from a bag that holds my clubs to an actual golf carrying system.

I'm gaming one of these. Got it at a great deal online. Not thrilled with it, but it gets the job done.

41WmH%2BFsbNL._SY355_.jpg

I have a new Razr Fit Extreme staff bag and new Xhot irons for the spring. Didn't like the xhot one and got an open box deal from Amazon for $170. It's immaculate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is nice. Not sure about the putter well.
90aa430d9a6865df805868c17ef06308.jpg
55ceaec58e989781b368087d1ad96227.jpg

This is nice. Not sure about the putter well.
90aa430d9a6865df805868c17ef06308.jpg
55ceaec58e989781b368087d1ad96227.jpg

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ I want this bag so badly, but haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I love the new bags Bridgestone has come out with and plan on trying to get one at some point.

I got a gift card to Carl's Golfland and went in to buy the 2015 Ogio Chamber bag...walked out with the 2014 in a better color scheme for $60 less, otherwise identical as far as I can tell. I will game this as soon as the darn snow melts.

44017.jpg

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ I want this bag so badly, but haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I love the new bags Bridgestone has come out with and plan on trying to get one at some point.

I can't seem to find it either. All I've found is the pictures.

I can't seem to find it either. All I've found is the pictures.

I saw one ebay that was beat to death and the guy wanted too much for it. Seems like there was another on on ebay, but it was over seas and the shipping was almost as much as the bag.

I think my next bag will be a 14 slot cart bag. I have a stand bag I have used for years, but would like a nice cart bag for when I ride, which seems to be getting more and more often.

DSC_0371_zps3f821cc4.jpg

DSC_0373_zpsec668380.jpg

As of right now, still this beauty. But I didn't realize until now I got it in 2013, explains a lot of the wear as I abuse bags with way more than 14 clubs often for reviews.

I don't plan to change my bag till it breaks on me. I just can't afford to change stuff very often and still be able to play. Would love to be able to though.

This is my 2015 bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That maybe where I saw it. It is an AU link so I think that us Australia. Even if they shipped it to the States it would cost a pretty penny. I wish I could find one in the good ole USA.

Said shipping $11 but I doubt that is to the US.

I mostly ride but do enjoy a walking round about every two weeks. With this in mind I chose to have both a cart bag and a stand bag. So I keep both bags fully stocked and just move my clubs. I'm a Taylormade homer for the time being so I got a TM Carrylite for this year a few months ago. It fits my needs perfectly which is mostly a lightweight, comfortable bag which was fairly cheap. Since I mostly ride I wanted a pure cart bag. I just picked up the Sun Mountain C-130 and couldn't be more pleased. Its a true cart bag designed solely to be used in a cart. Its a 14 way top with an internal cart strap design that keeps the strap out of the way of all the pockets. It has a plethora of pockets and even a sweet cooler pocket. My only issue is it is a tad wide.

Ogio-Shredder-Stand-Bag-2014_Default_550.jpeg

The previous generation Ogio Shredder in grey/red. I'm loving it so far.
I just like the style that Ogio has. I have one too.

This is a nice bag Cbaker!

Thanks! I love it. Looks fantastic and love the 14 way divider system in it. Plus it's pretty light for the size. I think it's still only 6lbs.

Actually, the Bridgestone Cart bags moved to the front of the line for me too Jeremiah. Followed closely by the same Wilson 441 is Rocking.

JM

I just bought this new cart bag at 50% off at a local pro shop. Sun Mountain S-one
196075b7f23b54b7faf021677fab941b.jpg
bca554dee7ea98064eb8c40d7d13cc29.jpg

I am still working on this one:

us_TB3SF4_banner

Back