What kind of grips do you guys play?

I like the Lamkin Crosslines. They are cheap, firm and have a great texture. I have them on everything but my driver, which has a NDMC.

Blue UTx on my irons and the standard Callaway ones on my woods.

I had CP2s put on when golf galaxy had a but 10 get free install at the end of last summer. Love these grips

I'm in the market for some new grips for my irons and I am curios to see what you guys like and what you guys play?

Golf Pride Green Victory.

I have the Lamkin REL ACE 3Gen. They offer a good grip, tacky, but not too tacky.

my school colors are maroon and I was looking at the utx grips and the red almost looks like it is maroon. Is it even close to maroon or is the picture online just way off?
The red UTx that I have are currently available exclusively on Srixon clubs and are not available for purchase otherwise. The red grips you are talking about probably have a blue cap on them. The grips I have are definitely a true red that would not be mistaken for maroon. Don't know that I would call the ones with the blue cap that are available for purchase maroon either. Hard to describe what color those are.

UST Mamiya Soft Touch on my irons, and just the stock grips on everything else

I am not a fan of cord grips but seeing the comments for the UTx grips makes me curious to give them a swing and see how they feel

I have the Lamkin REL ACE 3Gen. They offer a good grip, tacky, but not too tacky.

I play these also. Very nice feel.

I haven't seen anyone mention Black Widow grips. I re-gripped with their Tour Velvet grips last May and after almost 100 rounds I'm ready to re-grip again. EBay has them starting at $20.00 delivered. I'm thinking about stepping up to their Hybrid grip this time.

I'm back to the golf pride z-cord grips after playing the Lamkin UTx last year. I like the firmness of the z-cord and love the fact that they come midzise now.

G.P. Gen2 Tour Wraps

Lamkin R.E.L. 3GEN on every club. I've played these for about 2-3 years now. Don't see myself changing anytime soon.

UTx for me on all of my clubs, but I do want to try the UTx wraps this year.

I use GP Tour Wrap on everything but my putter. They are soft and give good grip if you keep them clean and they are not expensive. By keeping them all the same I can keep a few extras and change out a grip if it becomes worn and keep it consistent through the bag.

Midsize NDMC.

Golf Pride CP2 wrap. Best grips I have used.

What kind of grips do you guys play?

Lamkin rel 3 gen in midsize

Switched earlier this month to a midsize Lamkin UTx from a standard size GolfPride Niion grip. The Niion was great, but I'm really liking these UTxs even more. I wouldn't hesitate recommending either.

I really like Iomic grips, but they are pricing. They have a great feel for me. I am not a fan of chord grips though.

Currently playing Winn Dri Tac midsize. They feel great but wear quickly. I think I will try to new Lamkin UTx on my next grip change!

Lamkin Crosslines across the board.

I am playing Winn Dry Tec on all my grips through my entire, but will be switching over to the UTx next time I re-grip all the clubs.

are the winn grips not all what they are cracked up to be?

I can't speak for others or the entire line, but for me the Dri Tacs are great. Soft feel, trust you still get feedback. Others have complained of weakens issues, but I have not seen it personally.

I'm moving to the uTX Wrap bc I want to try something different.

I am SO torn between Lamkin UTx, and new wrap tech.I like Pure grip a lot too. I follow both on twitter and they are doing some cool things. I want tacky and soft and both bring it.

Back