Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Anyone watch Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona? Adrenalin is still pumping!

i watched. the first half was great. you kidding the first 45 seconds...torres goal!!! i wanted madrid to be victorious only because i get tired of the messi/neymar/suarez show. stupid actions of madrid players with the red cards. i am not so sure it made a difference. how about the shoe throwing?!! funny chit. i used think epl was a bit more "pushy/dirty" but that game had plenty of it

Hey smalls, Costa is banned for Chelsea's match against City. You have to like that.

What did he do? Red Cards?

Stomped on a Liverpool player in the League Cup match.
Yeah, that's good for City. They have been not been playing well lately so every little bit helps.

Stomped on a Liverpool player in the League Cup match.

Yeah, that's good for City. They have been not been playing well lately so every little bit helps.
Just saw that Costa was banned for 3 matches. That hurts, for sure. Fabregas is also dealing with a hamstring, and is unlikely to play. I'm not liking Chelsea's chances if both are out.

Still think it's too close to call. I think I'd still go for Chelsea but for the sake of the league hoping for Man City win...
fair number of good players on both sides.
lampard to come on and get the winner in the 90th minute?

Stoke and QPR this morning really hoping Stoke can get the 3 points.

Still think it's too close to call. I think I'd still go for Chelsea but for the sake of the league hoping for Man City win...
fair number of good players on both sides.
lampard to come on and get the winner in the 90th minute?

That'll get blu back in here, hahaha.

Have I started something?

Stoke goes up 1 and a dreadful give away near the 18 box by QPR

Victor Moses is looking sharp early on today. Almost had a free kick but just missed

sturridge is back! markovic should be practicing on net shots for the next 4 days. its a great soccer watching morning seeing as it is 14 degrees out

Stoke 3 to 1 win! 3 points and Walters hat trick..... Top half of the table for Stoke

Was pleasantly surprised to see Spurs put in a solid performance this morning against West Brom...didn't even wait until the 89th minute to score the winner.

Go City.... I guess

Back