Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Taylormade/Adidas

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Titleist/Footjoy

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • Wilson

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
For a full sponsorship I'd go Cobra/Puma. Great apparel and they've been killing it with clubs lately.

I would go with Callaway in the blink of an eye with Titleist a distant second .

Callaway for sure, still dreaming of #TheGrandaddy and it'll come true!

Went with Titleist/Footjoy. But I would honestly have no problem with any of them!

Cobra/Puma all the way for me

I'm torn. The apparel guy in me says Nike... The equipment side says Callaway.... Tough choice .

If I were looking at the 2015 lineups, I would go with a full bag of Cleveland Black. Unfortunately, they did not make the list.

I don't know if I could chose just one. So many great companies with great gear and clothes. I think I'll continue to play the field!!

Callaway without a doubt. Of course, I may be biased and have already experienced the top to bottom awesomeness.

I would go Cally for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra clubs with Adidas apparel because I do what I #want. ;)

Why no cleveland/srixon? But I would chose Ping because thats what my dad always player.

Because I'm not too bright and completely forgot about them. Uggghhh. This is especially disturbing considering the Srixon Z745s are my favorite irons I've hit this year.

Toss up between Callaway, Nike, and Wilson for me. I picked Callaway though because I haven't hit Wilson's new lines yet, and I've never hit a Nike putter.

It was so hard to choose...but I went with Nike just because of their new release clubs and I like their clothing

maybe it's just me, but the requirement to play only one brand makes this a very hard decision.

luckily/unluckily, it's one I will never have to make :bulgy-eyes:

I pick Callaway hands down just on the fact that I played a round with the new Chrome Soft's and found my gaming ball hands down.

Cobra/Puma or Nike, based on the clothes. Everyone makes great clubs, but there are vast differences in the clothes.

Gotta go with Cobra/Puma.

Callaway.

Callaway. Best all rounder, IMO.

Callaway for me because the majority of their clubs work really well for me. Now if I could pull in a Dickie clothing sponsor I would be cooking with Crisco :bomb:

Srixon clubs with Under Armour apparel

Yep. Pretty much mine exactly. I could use a cleveland putter no problem, especially since I believe they are coming out with some cool stuff this year based off a comment JB said in a thread about never compromise. And those cleveland wedges are hot sauce

Tough one. I don't like Callaway shoes or clothes, but I love the clubs. I love FJ clothes and shoes, but not much a fan of Titleist clubs. Maybe do a Billy Horschel and go with Ping/Ralph Lauren and add Ecco shoes to it. Me? I'm starting with the clothes and shoes, then picking clubs!!!!

Back