What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The storms coning in. We're gonna have storms around 7:30 to 8:00.

Finally saw the ending of Avatar. Saw most of it on the plane ride to Hawaii but it cut off before the end :sad: but that's a great movie. Just got home from seeing Sex and the City 2. Love love loved it! :love:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Twins v Rangers

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

Finding Nemo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched Marley and Me tonight....
Really hit home from my dog/best friend of 17 years....
I endured that exact ending in real life....
Needless to say, the wife was prepared with the kleenex....:crying:

I've watched it twice. You'd think they would change the ending for subsequent viewings!

takeing chance. dont worry guys i have/will cry during the movie i am watching right now.

Taking Chance here as well, what a powerful emotional movie. a must see for every true American. I am not ashamed to say I got choked up many times during this movie.

i have cried during 2 movies taking chance, and saving private ryan

today show... theyre talking about bbq's and other holiday related stuffs

Taking Chance here as well, what a powerful emotional movie. a must see for every true American. I am not ashamed to say I got choked up many times during this movie.

I have yet to see this movie.....I hear it is really good....
Being ex-military, I am sure I would like it....

Pawn Stars

So I was watching Whale Wars before getting ready for work. What a stupid show.

Hooked

2009 Home Run Derby

Stanely Cup

So I was watching Whale Wars before getting ready for work. What a stupid show.

its hilarious... and that capt treats his volunteer crew like crap...

im watching criminal minds now

Stanley Cup Finals Game #2 :clapp:

its hilarious... and that capt treats his volunteer crew like crap...

im watching criminal minds now

I watched it and thought, ok these guys are just wasting someones money. They watch them pull whales aboard and then try to throw crap at them while they get shot with these huge water cannons. And none of them can throw worth a darn. And they got some serious toys too, copter, speed boats etc. The best part is when they cry. Really?

I watched it and thought, ok these guys are just wasting someones money. They watch them pull whales aboard and then try to throw crap at them while they get shot with these huge water cannons. And none of them can throw worth a darn. And they got some serious toys too, copter, speed boats etc. The best part is when they cry. Really?

lol
you would think with all the millions the red hot chili peppers throw at them they would have cool ass anti whaling weapons... or at least go to walmart and get a water balloon slingshot cannon to hurl crap at the whalers... heck... what they really need is juvenile delinquents on their attack crews with super soakers filled with disgusting smelling fluids... hahaha

lol
you would think with all the millions the red hot chili peppers throw at them they would have cool ass anti whaling weapons... or at least go to walmart and get a water balloon slingshot cannon to hurl crap at the whalers... heck... what they really need is juvenile delinquents on their attack crews with super soakers filled with disgusting smelling fluids... hahaha

haha no kiddin. So its the RHC that finance these morons? Did you see their speedboat that got sunk a while back? That thing was bad a$$ and could even dive for a bit and come back up. State of the art batman looking speedboat. One of the whaling ships rammed it and cut it in half lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back