Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Funny. The Texans are treating this like a welcome thread. Everyone popping in saying the same boring thing then not coming back to the thread. Welcome to THP!

Funny. The Texans are treating this like a welcome thread. Everyone popping in saying the same boring thing then not coming back to the thread. Welcome to THP!

Just curious.....what exactly do you offer?? With all due respect of course.

How much time we looking at here? Arizona is 3/8 of the way to an active 8some so we can do this!

Just curious.....what exactly do you offer?? With all due respect of course.

Two comments I made tonight lead to five posts from Texas members saying they're here and waiting for more info on this event. At this stage of the event I'm not sure what any of us can "offer". With all due respect of course

With all due respect

Two comments I made tonight lead to five posts from Texas members saying they're here and waiting for more info on this event. At this stage of the event I'm not sure what any of us can "offer". With all due respect of course

You must be sum hot stuff then bringing the Texans out of hiding! Well done! Your badge is in the mail!! Keep up the good banter.....I mean work!!

Thought you were curious if we are around. We're here.

You must be sum hot stuff then bringing the Texans out of hiding! Well done! Your badge is in the mail!! Keep up the good banter.....I mean work!!

Thanks! I'm sure the badge is HUGE! But I'm sure it's also really salty

#ButtHurt has begun.......congrats on being number 1!

See this is where this gets so lame. Whatever. I'll check out and you guys can go back to boring posts hinting at updates from JB

Present and accounted for, ready for duty!

Wait, I am not in hiding, just sitting back watching with my popcorn.
I've got beer, no popcorn though. I always enjoy coming into this thread and following along. Always gives me a good laugh.

LOL.....and the joke goes right over your head! Well done.

#RegionalRivalry

Did daddy slap mommy at the dinner table again?!? Sheesh...this thread...I tell ya.

Did daddy slap mommy at the dinner table again?!? Sheesh...this thread...I tell ya.

Ya some people just get a little mad at some harmless smack talk. Makes for awkward moments and dry threads. Oh well

Dont feed the trolls Nate!

Hahaha troll? I've been in this damn thread the entire time doing exactly what this thread is made for. Representing my region while talking a little harmless smack talk and certain people got their boxers in a bunch. Hardly trolling

Back