Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Let it all shake out and if isn't meant to be, I'm heading your way at some point this year and we can battle it out! Thinking bear dance, Raven, Red Hawk and maybe raccoon Creek for grins!
Make it so! Raccoon creek though...ooofff...cut is your friend and hole #1 #testify Nascar couldn't handle that track

Make it so! Raccoon creek though...ooofff...cut is your friend and hole #1 #testify Nascar couldn't handle that track

Let it all shake out and if isn't meant to be, I'm heading your way at some point this year and we can battle it out! Thinking bear dance, Raven, Red Hawk and maybe raccoon Creek for grins!
Any thper coming to Denver, Bear Creek is a MUST! Along with bear dance, ridge at castle pines and a couple others. Make it a week trip and we should be able to cover it all

Our corn is better than your corn

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I wold say and so it begins. But I know it's been a back and forth between our states for a while.

If it is Carolinas vs VA/DC I hope we get a round in before then. I would hate to have to beat you in our first round together hahaha

Pretty sure Rob wouldn't hate beating you in the first round together - just sayin'!

Would be cool to get together with some Carolina guys though at some point in the spring maybe!

Looks like FL is not part of the Regional Rivalry...Bummer

For those regions/areas that didn't get a regional rivalry in 2016, any plans to recruit more members in your area or encourage current members to be more active?

For those regions/areas that didn't get a regional rivalry in 2016, any plans to recruit more members in your area or encourage current members to be more active?

The Illinois delegation feels pity for the other regions and has decided that we're just too good to be involved with something where we have to shame another state.... :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Illinois delegation feels pity for the other regions and has decided that we're just too good to be involved with something where we have to shame another state.... :alien:

So you are saying I can knock off IL from next year's also? :D

If you want. I mean, we're awesome and we know it. I've got a shirt some where to prove it

Back