Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I am thinking I might be able to make this work. just depends on the weekend.

Ok it's looking like we roughly have 10 or so and I know I can get a couple more guys. So I'll start a new thread later today and post the link in here

Depending on when and where, I would be interested.

So are we thinking end of April/beginning of May?

I'm out may 2nd that's about my only restriction but certainly don't build it around me

I'm out may 2nd that's about my only restriction but certainly don't build it around me

8bd7886339121bb0fe0d44d4c8da9fc9.jpg

That weekend is a no go for me. My sons birthday party is going to be one of those days so for planning sake I'm going to avoid that weekend. Probably looking at the following weekend.

That weekend is a no go for me. My sons birthday party is going to be one of those days so for planning sake I'm going to avoid that weekend. Probably looking at the following weekend.
So the weekend of May 9th is the leader in the clubhouse?

Yes. There's still someone on 16 within two shots staring at a par 5 on 18 though

If this is the weekend I will be out. 10th anniversary on May 7. Golf will not be part of the celebration. But please don't consider my availability at all in your plans. If that weekend works for everyone else, so be it.

Maybe it's just because I'm sick of being stuck in this house because of the weather, but part of me wants to kick around the idea of a spring get together. Doesn't have to be anything too big and I don't want to have 441 try to put it together. He's got enough going on this time of year. So if there's enough interest, I'll set it up in a separate thread. I know Kentucky is in April and we have a strong showing there, but it would be cool to get everyone together after that. Let me know what you think

I'm interested

The only weekend that doesnt work is the 23rd for me

There's nothing written on our calendar for the entire month of May. As long as I beat her to writing something in on a day, I got dibs on it, lol.

Mother's day weekend eh?

10-4..

I can't do Mothers Day weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't do Mothers Day weekend.

Is it a day, or a weekend? :alien:

Just messing, mother's have the toughest job in the world. They deserve a weekend.

Well golf + cookout is out the door on my end. Just found out the week after our sons birthday we are hosting our nieces graduation party then LIITA two weeks after. So, scratch that date and now all weeks are open if we're just meeting up for golf. Over the next few days I'll call around find us some courses to choose from. In the mean time, keep an eye out on groupon and group golfer for coupons

That's a negative PhillyV. I feel like a total party pooper --- we'll figure it out. Just not May 2 or 3, plan on my friends.

Well golf + cookout is out the door on my end. Just found out the week after our sons birthday we are hosting our nieces graduation party then LIITA two weeks after. So, scratch that date and now all weeks are open if we're just meeting up for golf. Over the next few days I'll call around find us some courses to choose from. In the mean time, keep an eye out on groupon and group golfer for coupons

Wow see what happens when I dont set things up

and where the heck are all the group golfer deals

Wow see what happens when I dont set things up

and where the heck are all the group golfer deals

Seriously. I've noticed you do things right. Like checking with the wife before even mentioning anything in forums

Seriously. I've noticed you do things right. Like checking with the wife before even mentioning anything in forums

um yeah sure I do :)

SIM Golf at Mmaynard's house. Torrey Pines!!!

Back