2015 Masters Tournament Ticket Lottery

I got the Augustanational.com one and it seems to be legit to me. I logged onto Masters.com and it has my requests in.

I got the Augustanational.com one and it seems to be legit to me. I logged onto Masters.com and it has my requests in.

As long as you log in to Masters.com you're fine. I wouldn't click that link, though. The email I received after submitting my app had @masters.com

I wouldn't trust anything else. Just be careful.

At the bottom of that email it says @augustanational.com which isn't an address as far as I can tell.

Got my application in, no success the last couple years but I've got a good feeling this time!

Just sent mine in I am sure i will get the same results - Rejection oh well

In for the rejection!

Take my money! Masters here I come!

In as well.

Just as a note, has anyone that had Monday Practice Round tickets for the washed out day heard anything regarding the refund and guarantee for next year? All the articles I read indicated more information would be sent in May along with the refund but I haven't seen anything.

In as well.

Just as a note, has anyone that had Monday Practice Round tickets for the washed out day heard anything regarding the refund and guarantee for next year? All the articles I read indicated more information would be sent in May along with the refund but I haven't seen anything.

I got my refund, awaiting info to order tickets again.

Just put my request in. Have a pretty good feeling about this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just a heads up. I think there's a phish email going around that looks like this:

34b56b99-fb3a-4877-98dc-7e3b3a2fcec7_zps250c0bde.png

Make sure the email address that's sending the email is from Masters.com and not augustanational.com or something like that. I got both emails and that's the only reason I knew this one wasn't right.
I just got this email myself. No clue if it's legit or not, but I entered for tickets earlier when this thread popped up, so this went into my trash immediately anyway.

Just filled mine out too

Just a heads up. I think there's a phish email going around that looks like this:

34b56b99-fb3a-4877-98dc-7e3b3a2fcec7_zps250c0bde.png

Make sure the email address that's sending the email is from Masters.com and not augustanational.com or something like that. I got both emails and that's the only reason I knew this one wasn't right.

Just FYI, the augustanational.com domain appears to be legit based on the whois record. Both show the same owner.

That's the same day I'm going, Tuesday.

Mine must be arriving tomorrow.

Wow guys I am a tad jealous, to be on the grounds of Masters must be simply amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so upset I didn't get tickets this year. For those of you going for the first time congrats, your gonna love it.

Hope to get mine in the next few days. I got Monday tickets, but only because I had Monday tickets last year and it was rained out. It was a very long drive to get A Masters Polo.

Hope to get mine in the next few days. I got Monday tickets, but only because I had Monday tickets last year and it was rained out. It was a very long drive to get A Masters Polo.

I had Monday tickets last year and got bumped to Tuesday this year. and I drove down from Vermont - talk about a long drive for a shirt!

I had Monday tickets last year and got bumped to Tuesday this year. and I drove down from Vermont - talk about a long drive for a shirt!
Yeah, that is a much longer drive than I had. Hope you have better luck this year.

Very jealous - but very happy for y'all!!

Very jealous, 3 years running and still not picked. I hope everyone has a great time.

Well they arrived today!! I'm surprised I didn't have to sign for them!

16d27d12291e83c90bb228e6d1e2fbe2.jpg
e4ff5972e8dba5a6f097ea56e61365b0.jpg
6bfac2d3b06394710266d6c3f8ce18ff.jpg

I'm selling monday tickets if anyone is looking for a pair. Or would love to trade them for a pair for Tuesday or Wednesday. Just PM me.

Back