Taylormade or Callaway?

Callaway

Honestly I'm not a bigger fan of one over the other. They both make good equipment that can fit in my bag without many issues.

TaylorMade for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway... Easy #BerthaLong

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylormade hands down for me. It all comes down to look and feel these days. The feel of taylormade equipment is by far better for me. The tour preferred golf balls in my opinion are the only ball that can compete with titleist pro v1s.

I like both.

I've been playing this game for many, many years and have used a variety of clubs from many manufacturers but have never played anything from TaylorMade other than their golf balls. The only club loyalty I had for any length of time was Ping through three iterations of irons, driver, putters, fairway woods and hybrids, until last year when I switched to Callaway. There is something about their more recent offerings that just seem to work for me so now I am all Callaway except for my putter.

Callaway easily. Me and TM clubs never got a long for some reason and Callaway has clubs that I like. Not to mention Odyssey putters, solid clothing line and a good enough shoe lineup. They are probably the most complete company out there.

Played both and like both . Taylormade

I really like both and for different reasons. TaylorMade takes a lot of heat for all of their releases but I love it. They have something that fits me perfectly in every area of the golf bag except putters. But that's where callaway comes in. Before my first and current SeeMore, I had odyssey putters. Callaway has a great golfball option for me as well. And I think the support Callaway shows THP will always keep them towards the top in my book

For my choice between the two, I would choose Callaway.

I played numerous Taylor Made clubs in the past, loving the Burner 2.0 irons, enjoying a Burner Superfast 3W, and toying around with other offerings. An R7 425 was my first "real" brand name club. Other Taylor Made clubs I owned were complete busts for me. Most noticeably a could hybrid offerings that were absolutely terrible for me.

I chose Callaway, mainly due to really enjoying their current offerings more than the Taylor Made offerings. I love my X2Hot hybrid and 5deep. The Callaway drivers I have tested in the sims have been very good performers. SLDR was absolutely not for my game.

I choose the OEM that makes products that work for my game. The Callaway team itself is incredible. Customer service is great, and I look forward to supporting Callaway more in the future.

If I had to answer this question five years ago it would've been Taylormade hands down but I think Callaway has closed the gap. If you add in soft goods I go with Tmag and Adidas easily, I just have never found anything Callaway that fits my style.
I feel like being around THP has opened my eyes that I would never be extremely brand loyal because you have to find what fits your game the best.

I am full on with Callaway right now, as I feel there entire lineup fits my game better than any other OEM. I do want to try the RSI Irons as they are quite intriguing.

The SLDR was not for me, and I just can't get into the Aeroburner, but I am sure Taylormade will have some other solid stuff coming down the road.

Callaway over taylormade.
Bettwr product in my opinion pretty much in every catagory

At the moment, it would be Callaway. Nothing wrong with TM but nothing is real exciting with their products right now and I'll admit, I've liked every Callaway product I've tried recently. I tried the 815 as an afterthought after I was sure I wanted a Nike Flex and the on course comparison was a game changer for me. Callaway for me right now.

Callaway for sure. Their clubs and as a company have been awesome lately.

TM hasn't put out a single club that has thrilled me in quite a while

Well, no better time for me to start clean and try Callaway...

Well, no better time for me to start clean and try Callaway...

Callaway is clearly a fan favorite right now. Their stuff is good, but hasn't replaced my bag of TM goodness. My setup just works for me, and as much as I ponder, it's tough to draw me away from my TM setup

Honestly you can't wholly go wrong, both are what I would consider to be the most "complete" golf retailers out there, each literally has everything. Callaway has Odyssey, TM has Rossa.

Back