NHL 2014-2015 Season

What happened to Dany Heatley? 180 goals in 4 seasons with Ottawa and then a pretty quick decline.

What happened to Dany Heatley? 180 goals in 4 seasons with Ottawa and then a pretty quick decline.

I don't know the reason but he seems to play in slow motion these days. He just can't keep up with the pace and relies solely on others to create space and shots. Heater is done.

I don't know the reason but he seems to play in slow motion these days. He just can't keep up with the pace and relies solely on others to create space and shots. Heater is done.

Yeah, seems like it. He can't even score in the AHL, 7 Pts. in 25 games. Still funny he goes from a 50 goal scorer to this in what, 5 years? Wonder if he'll get a shot to play in Florida.

His wheels got broke. I could out skate him, and I can't skate.

He went downhill when he was involved in the car accident that killed his bud.

He was always an awful skater but had hands and a shot. The league is way too fast for him now.

He was always an awful skater but had hands and a shot. The league is way too fast for him now.

I guess he misses Alfredsson .

He went downhill when he was involved in the car accident that killed his bud.

The car accident that killed Snyder was 2003, before the start of Heatly's 3rd year in the league. He actually went uphill in production after that unfortunate accident.

Yeah Heatley was a great player, but had a crazy decline...

Cheechoo, from the same era had a similar overnight decline, but he had injuries to blame them on.

I don't think Heatley had any injuries though did he??? Both guys were horrible skaters.

I love all the trade talk this time of the year. I'm also enjoying all the players the Bruins were rumoured to be in on being traded to someone else for far too much. So happy Chicago gave up their 1st for Vermette instead of Boston.

Heater has been done for 5 years, he just kind of fell off the face of the earth. Nice call on Cheechoo he had 1 amazing season and cashed in but couldn't play. I think he is playing somewhere oversea's now.

Glencross to the Caps for a couple of pics. I like the deal, Calgary is stocking up the cupboard and looking for ways to build depth.

I love all the trade talk this time of the year. I'm also enjoying all the players the Bruins were rumoured to be in on being traded to someone else for far too much. So happy Chicago gave up their 1st for Vermette instead of Boston.
It's not a much of an overpay as people think, the Hawks are going for it right now, then Kane comes back if we get past Round 1, then it gets scary if we can keep Vermette, we'd have to dump Sharp and Bickell

It's not a much of an overpay as people think, the Hawks are going for it right now, then Kane comes back if we get past Round 1, then it gets scary if we can keep Vermette, we'd have to dump Sharp and Bickell

It's so hard for a top tier team to keep their players now days, what the Hawks did after their first cup and still play to the highest level was nothing short of amazing.

B_B94_1UwAAsCM-.jpg:large

tumblr_luu2d94ZYR1qhansmo1_400.gif

Crosby his draft year averaged 2.70 PPG.

McDavid thus far has 2.61 PPG.

Not bad.

It's long but worth it especially around the 3:05-3:15 mark.

[video=youtube_share;8v9wZF-aQ9U]http://youtu.be/8v9wZF-aQ9U[/video]

100 points in 38 games is ridiculous!

The car accident that killed Snyder was 2003, before the start of Heatly's 3rd year in the league. He actually went uphill in production after that unfortunate accident.
Getting away from atl was great for him.

That in mind, dude made BANK on his big deal and had very little reason to stay enormous. Why would he bother?

Caps get a much needed 2 points last night. Need to keep it going and hope that the new additions fit in nicely.

TRADE DEADLINE DAY!!!!

I love this day... I get NO work done. I'm pretty happy with the one Bruins deal so far, and I think there's 1-2 more moves on the way.

TRADE DEADLINE DAY!!!!

I love this day... I get NO work done. I'm pretty happy with the one Bruins deal so far, and I think there's 1-2 more moves on the way.
It also means that playoff hockey is soon approaching!

TRADE DEADLINE DAY!!!!

It also means that playoff hockey is soon approaching!

it is an interesting day, but will allthe action of the weekend, I think it is going to be a quiet one

it is an interesting day, but will allthe action of the weekend, I think it is going to be a quiet one
Yeah there has been action for the last couple days so I tend to agree with you Marty.

Caps might make one more move but it will be minor IMO. I like what they have done so far

Back