What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played Royal St. Cloud today in Florida , geat weather great round.

3 hours at the range and putting green.

Played 6 holes this afternoon with my son. He had a junior comp this Thursday so just getting in a bit of practice.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Played Royal St. Cloud today in Florida , geat weather great round.
That's a fun course and usually in great shape.

Palyed 18 at Harbor Hills country club. Started out amazing and went one over thru 6 holes then played like crap. Also found out I won my clubs tournament of champions last month.

Hit some golf balls in the barn with the new sticks.

How you like the DF's?

put new grips on everything that will be in the bag when our season starts need to pick up a fairway wood and a hybrid

Just THP for me today. Been at work since 9 am and i am still here. Hopefully I can hit the range tomorrow.

Hit some clubs at golf galaxy's simulator. Really liking the XR's

Hit some clubs at golf galaxy's simulator. Really liking the XR's
I hit an XR Fairway 3W at GG the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Once I get my hands on the Pro model, I will decide between it and the XR to potentially replace my V-series fairway woods.

My new Driver shaft arrived for my BB 815 Alapha. I replaced my Fujikara 757 S Flex speeder shaft with a 757 Evolution Tour X-Flex shaft. I only had a chance to hit about 20 balls on my launch monitor but I saw exactly what I was hoping for - much tighter dispersion and lower launch angle. Interestingly enough, my average ball speed increased about 5 mph just from finding the center of the face!

11043211_10205407256796731_6075892638528768986_n_zpsbnbpeefq.jpg

My new Driver shaft arrived for my BB 815 Alapha. I replaced my Fujikara 757 S Flex speeder shaft with a 757 Evolution Tour X-Flex shaft. I only had a chance to hit about 20 balls on my launch monitor but I saw exactly what I was hoping for - much tighter dispersion and lower launch angle. Interestingly enough, my average ball speed increased about 5 mph just from finding the center of the face!

11043211_10205407256796731_6075892638528768986_n_zpsbnbpeefq.jpg
I just ordered a 661 evolution shaft and hope to see some improvement over the 661 too :)

Regripped my driver and hybrids

25c5a6ca9636c6d87937fe5d305cc160.jpg

Played 18 holes with my dad. He got me into golf and it was fun for him to be playing as the guest at my course (and not the other way around).

He beat me. I hit my irons great but that damn SLDR cost me 12 penalty shots off the tee.

Stopped by Golf Galaxy to roll the Odyssey Works putters and the XR Pro irons. Yum.

Shipped some clubs to another THPer.

Stopped by Golf Galaxy to roll the Odyssey Works putters and the XR Pro irons. Yum.

Shipped some clubs to another THPer.

Im obsessing over the Odyssey Works putters. I dont need one.. but i Want one.

THP and some awesome and not so awesome golf on TV

How you like the DF's?
A work in progress. Completely different from my past irons, they are a good transition into players irons for me.

Another 18 under the belt.

That's probably the one I end up with. The shape I'm most familiar with.

Dont snooze on the V-line, im torn between that and the #7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's probably the one I end up with. The shape I'm most familiar with.

Dont snooze on the V-line, im torn between that and the #7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bounce between the #7 & 330m... Right now the #7 is in the bag. Just adore how it frames the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back