MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

hmm, $80 may be a little steep, of course they have a 4 some special for $45 going on right now lol.

I'll reach out and see if they have any wiggle room on the $80

Maybe he course can help us get on University of Michigan's Course nearby??

I believe just the UofM golf course.

Sounds good, if we can come up with maybe 3 options I'll see what the dude can do and we can go with the best for us

A quick search shows U of M course, Radrick Farms which also seems to be associated with U of M, Pine View, and Stonebridge in that area as well. I have not played any of them though.

I definitely interested in this one, just need to lock down the date so I can say for sure or not.

Sounds good, if we can come up with maybe 3 options I'll see what the dude can do and we can go with the best for us
Northville Hills right across from Carl's in Plymouth is a nice little course too from what I've heard. The also always do a ton of deals locally. There's really a lot of good options within a half hour of the hotel in any direction.

I definitely interested in this one, just need to lock down the date so I can say for sure or not.
Got ya added to the list, keep a lookout in the next few days for the date

Northville Hills right across from Carl's in Plymouth is a nice little course too from what I've heard. The also always do a ton of deals locally. There's really a lot of good options within a half hour of the hotel in any direction.

I vote for South-ish with quite a few out of towners coming

Got ya added to the list, keep a lookout in the next few days for the date

I vote for South-ish with quite a few out of towners coming
Yeah only problem is that there's nothing but cabelas South of Ann Arbor down 23 from what I know of.
TREETOPS!!!!

Sorry... Had to!
No bucks run slow chant?

I have played here a few times and agree that it is a pretty solid course. This would be another fun option...

Very interested depending on the date

Just found out my ten year high school reunion is the 29th. Mike do your best to give me a solid excuse to skip it lol

People still go to reunions??? I know my parents do but none of my friends.

People still go to reunions??? I know my parents do but none of my friends.

Ya I kinda thought facebook killed the purpose of reunions. Guess not lol either way, I have a better reunion to attend. Getting to catch up with my THP brothers is always a blast

I can get SW STL to DET non stop for a good deal. Cant wait to hear what date this is!! Going to be a blast

I can get SW STL to DET non stop for a good deal. Cant wait to hear what date this is!! Going to be a blast

nice dude!!..I moved you up to the top list

If the 22nd or 29th I'd be interested if rednecks are allowed

Back