WTB: A Sick Putter!!!

OFvar

The Drive to Win
Reaction score
Handicap
Let me know if you guys have anything like a scotty or bettinardi or tp mills or something exquisite! i really like the old Bullseye series and the TEI Terylium :)
in this ad WTB= Willing to Buy or WIlling to Barter

i have many clubs in my basement! message me with any clubs you might possibly want to get rid of for $ or trade

Do you have a shape or style you like? And do you have a price range?

I just had a Scotty listed on here for what I think was a good price but decided to keep it after no takers. Like JB said, what shape, style are you looking for?

I've got a Bettinardi Studio Stock #4 that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon

How about this....
Byron Morgan DH89 Anniversary Double Torched #19/39
It's naked with a black shaft and black iomic grip. It's only been used for 3-4 rounds and does come with the anniv. headcover (Black with blue stitching)

Those 89's are saweeeet :drool:

Do you have a shape or style you like? And do you have a price range?

that betti is alright, its not tooo much of a mallet, but i just seem to have a problem with mallets. i was hoping for more of a tradiitional putter or even like a bullseye type putter. i just want a good/quality putter!

that betti is alright, its not tooo much of a mallet, but i just seem to have a problem with mallets. i was hoping for more of a tradiitional putter or even like a bullseye type putter. i just want a good/quality putter!

Price range?

really no ceilings... i dont necessarily need a 1/500 scotty but something will REAL nice feel!

really no ceilings... i dont necessarily need a 1/500 scotty but something will REAL nice feel!

Feel is a little subjective. Soft like insert soft? Grooved like Rife or Yes? Milled like Bettinardi or SC or Kia? Certain shapes like anser? 8802?

Feel is a little subjective. Soft like insert soft? Grooved like Rife or Yes? Milled like Bettinardi or SC or Kia? Certain shapes like anser? 8802?

You just made my mind explode man, what happened to standing there and giving it a whack??

I have a Odyssey Black Series i #1 for sale. This is the anser style milled putter with insert. Length is 34".

You just made my mind explode man, what happened to standing there and giving it a whack??

Huh?

To me if someone is in the market for a premium putter, they pretty much know what shape and style they want.

Huh?

To me if someone is in the market for a premium putter, they pretty much know what shape and style they want.

Yep -- I want that Ghost!

have a scotty cameron bulls eye flange and a s.c. american classic III wich is a s.s. bulls eye flange that I'm getting ready to sell.
http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/archivedetail.aspx?id=118&modelID=271&seasonID=4
http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/archivedetail.aspx?id=105&modelID=215&seasonID=7
not looking for a lot for them they're used and if you want I'll send pics

honestly.....it's tough to offer up a putter when there are so many variables involved in a putter.

OP....give us a list of head shapes....shaft options.....finishes....inserts......price range......etc....

it's easier for you to narrow it down than it is for us. just saying.

Yeah, JB you can send that thing over my way, that or just let me do the "random" drawing ;).

Talk to Taylormade. They are the ones picking. Maybe they will let you...haha

Talk to Taylormade. They are the ones picking. Maybe they will let you...haha

lol. For some reason I doubt it. Fingers crossed that they choose based on alphabetical order.

ill think on the seemore thainer....any body have any scottys? any kind, but the newport 2 would be nice :)

ill think on the seemore thainer....any body have any scottys? any kind, but the newport 2 would be nice :)

I have a SeeMore DB-4 f/s on here. Take a look, it looks a whole lot like a black Newport.

Have you gone to test putters? Have you tried Bettinardis, scottys, and more of the premium lines? It seems like you want an anser style putter. And you want it milled clearly. But it also seems you want the name SC on it. Thats fine if that is what you are looking for, but you may want to start a new marketplace thread and just ask for it rather than asking for premium putters, because it does not seem that is what you want. Just my opinion.

I have a scotty in the marketplace. It's more of a mid mallet than an anser style putter but hey, you said any kind!

I have an odyssey XG #7, and a seemore m3 available if either peak your interest :)

Back