DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
9:30am tomorrow right boys! Gonna try and be there by 8:30 as I need to hit some.
You boys have fun. Glad to see Aaron gets to tee it up this weekend with some good people. Makes me appreciate playing golf with THP'ers.

You boys have fun. Glad to see Aaron gets to tee it up this weekend with some good people. Makes me appreciate playing golf with THP'ers.

He had to pay me so I'd come out but I agree with ya!!

If we were told correctly, Aaron didn't make it past 6 holes today due to some unruly playing partners.

Sure he's itching to get back out tomorrow.

He had to pay me so I'd come out but I agree with ya!!
Be nice to him. He played with DH 1&2 for 3 holes. Then called it a day. I have had the pleasure of playing with someone like that once in a league. It was the last time I played there.

If we were told correctly, Aaron didn't make it past 6 holes today due to some unruly playing partners.

Sure he's itching to get back out tomorrow.

Be nice to him. He played with DH 1&2 for 3 holes. Then called it a day. I have had the pleasure of playing with someone like that once in a league. It was the last time I played there.

Wow.....can't wait to hear the story here.

It was 3 holes yes. And i walked off the course for the first time in my life. Most disrespectful people I have ever played with.

No plans yet. So, you're in town for the weekend?

Yup. I'll be around and I NEED to get out and play with you guys. This season needs to get started. Let me know, I'll be there. Should I bring a pushcart or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. I'll be around and I NEED to get out and play with you guys. This season needs to get started. Let me know, I'll be there. Should I bring a pushcart or no?

We can get something set up. As for the push cart, depends on what course we play. If we play Saturday on one of the Fort Worth courses, a cart would work. Really depends on the course we play.

We can get something set up. As for the push cart, depends on what course we play. If we play Saturday on one of the Fort Worth courses, a cart would work. Really depends on the course we play.

You pick the course, Eddie, and let me know when to show.

Great time today with Aaron, Josh and Phil out at Fossil Creek. It's been 18 years since I've played out there and it will be another 18 till next time. Not so much of a fan hitting 4 irons off the tees on par 5's. Not my cup of tee.

#TexasGolfIsHard

Great time today with Aaron, Josh and Phil out at Fossil Creek. It's been 18 years since I've played out there and it will be another 18 till next time. Not so much of a fan hitting 4 irons off the tees on par 5's. Not my cup of tee.

#TexasGolfIsHard
That is just a one of my many dislikes of the course. That is one of the disappointments of it, but that is not all that is wrong with that golf course. I live really close to it, but I refuse to play it.

You pick the course, Eddie, and let me know when to show.

How is your game right now? And where are you staying? That will help make the decision on which course to play.

How is your game right now? And where are you staying? That will help make the decision on which course to play.

Will be in north ft worth/Saginaw area. Game has been on hiatus, only played 4 times or so all winter. So I guess an easy course is best...

#TexasGolfIsHard

Did you at least play in under 5 hours? That is my biggest complaint out there as I don't hit it long enough to go 4 - iron, 3 wood maybe!

Did you at least play in under 5 hours? That is my biggest complaint out there as I don't hit it long enough to go 4 - iron, 3 wood maybe!

4hrs. 20 minutes so guess that was good.

Will be in north ft worth/Saginaw area. Game has been on hiatus, only played 4 times or so all winter. So I guess an easy course is best...

May see if we can get on out that way. Have you ever played Cross Timbers? Fun course. There are a few really interesting holes.

What about that course on Eagle Mountain Lake
If it's the course I think your talking about, not worth the time. And if your talking about the resort, not the best course for some that's not played much lately.

If it's the course I think your talking about, not worth the time. And if your talking about the resort, not the best course for some that's not played much lately.

We'll cross timbers with their elevated tee boxes they aren't so forgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back