DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great time today with Aaron, Josh and Phil out at Fossil Creek. It's been 18 years since I've played out there and it will be another 18 till next time. Not so much of a fan hitting 4 irons off the tees on par 5's. Not my cup of tee.

#TexasGolfIsHard
#AllGolfIsHard

especially for me, apparently. what a rough outing. still had fun even though I stunk up the joint. I guess I gotta start practicing again

We'll cross timbers with their elevated tee boxes they aren't so forgiving
That's what makes this an interesting course. 1, 9, and 10 are really the only holes that I can remember having elevated tees. 10 is definitely the most challenging. And then there is #3, I believe, that is the par 5 with the required carry of the tee.
I haven't played the course in some time, but it's always interesting, and something different.

That's what makes this an interesting course. 1, 9, and 10 are really the only holes that I can remember having elevated tees. 10 is definitely the most challenging. And then there is #3, I believe, that is the par 5 with the required carry of the tee.
I haven't played the course in some time, but it's always interesting, and something different.

It's fun and challenging course I enjoy playing there

Interesting works, if I don't break a hundred I don't break a hundred. As long as the lies aren't too tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting works, if I don't break a hundred I don't break a hundred. As long as the lies aren't too tight

Cross Timbers is fun, definitely can be some tight lies, but after seeing the condition of Fossil today it wouldnt suprise me if Cross Timbers was in great shape.

Eddie count me in for next Saturday.

Tight lies are almost a given this time is year on any course in the are, but you will have good time on this course.
Cross Timbers is fun, definitely can be some tight lies, but after seeing the condition of Fossil today it wouldnt suprise me if Cross Timbers was in great shape.

Eddie count me in for next Saturday.
I will try and get something set up today. What time would you guys like?

Tight lies are almost a given this time is year on any course in the are, but you will have good time on this course.

I will try and get something set up today. What time would you guys like?
10ish works for me

Goat track golf. Gotta love it.
46213a0da7a0b0e1093db717e928a748.jpg

Nice Eddie, I see you split a fairway!

Bumping this:

Sunday March 29th 2015
Course: Stevens Park

In:

1. TH34
2. Jman
3. #Cookie
4. Cwmonroe87
5. Nighthawk117a
6. Niteowl
7. BigTex
8. AFWCardinal
9. Dave Alvarado
10. Staticline
11. GregDan
12. Orange Hog
13. Three Boys Dad
14. Spring 182
15. Cpt. Dru
16. Big Time Nate
17. mpete

Maybe

1. NoLine

Oh hell, that's soon. I need to start practicing.

Oh wait....I don't practice.

Off to prayer.

Oh wait....I don't do that either.

Hope it is.

Yes....hope! And vodka.

Who's Hope?

Bumping this:

Sunday March 29th 2015
Course: Stevens Park

In:

1. TH34
2. Jman
3. #Cookie
4. Cwmonroe87
5. Nighthawk117a
6. Niteowl
7. BigTex
8. AFWCardinal
9. Dave Alvarado
10. Staticline
11. GregDan
12. Orange Hog
13. Three Boys Dad
14. Spring 182
15. Cpt. Dru
16. Big Time Nate
17. mpete

Maybe

1. NoLine
Hate to do this, but I have to back out. I have an interview that evening.

Nice Eddie, I see you split a fairway!
That was actually right were Phil had just hit from. I just threw a ball down to show the conditions.

Really excited for Stevens Park! Anyone know right now if they'll be up for a replay?

Thanks for coming out today Phil. Saw some really good things today and that was what I wanted on the course. But still need to hit the range to work on a few things. Think I may hit up the Keller range for a few buckets tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back