The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck buddy. Can I have your MXM#7 if you don't make it out?
It seems the #7 would be a decent self defense tool. He probably should have opted for the #7 tank.

It was an expensive day. I had to buy a new vacuum. And a 60" TV.
I didn't buy a vacuum, but did get a new TV. Now I have to get wall mounts for the new one AND the old one.

Speaking of vacuums ours went out yesterday and the wife says she will go today and buy one. Holy crap vacuums are expensive! She called to tell me she spent $400 bucks on one and after picking my jaw up off the floor and asking why she informed me of my little habit of golf so I told her great purchase and got off the phone. I honestly had no clue they even went that high.

Speaking of vacuums ours went out yesterday and the wife says she will go today and buy one. Holy crap vacuums are expensive! She called to tell me she spent $400 bucks on one and after picking my jaw up off the floor and asking why she informed me of my little habit of golf so I told her great purchase and got off the phone. I honestly had no clue they even went that high.

Guys don't buy good vacuums!

I decided my king size comforter needed to be washed, and it doesn't fit in my washing machine, so I'm at the local laundromat…without a gun.

Chances I make it? I'd say 50-50 at the current moment.
Good luck and best wishes ... but dibs on your 815 :)

My rant: between golf, running the kid's softball practices and helping a neighbor take down a wind damaged tree I somehow jacked my Achilles. It hurts a good bit to walk and I'm sporting a solid limp.

Guys don't buy good vacuums!

Not true. I researched and bought our shark. Love it. Everybody goes for the Dyson but people say they're crap. completely happy with my 1/3 the cost shark rotator or whatever its called.

Not true. I researched and bought our shark. Love it. Everybody goes for the Dyson but people say they're crap. completely happy with my 1/3 the cost shark rotator or whatever its called.

I was only being half serious.

I have a Dyson and it's amazing.

Also have two of their fans which are also amazing.

I have a Dyson and it's amazing.

Also have two of their fans which are also amazing.

That's great. Everyone I know says the suction is not good. might just be the price tag. If it works use it.

We have a dyson animal and it does better on pet hair than anything we have ever tried. I like the fans too.

I always thought "isn't the $49 vacuum enough?" Until we got this one as a wedding gift.

We have a dyson animal and it does better on pet hair than anything we have ever tried. I like the fans too.

I always thought "isn't the $49 vacuum enough?" Until we got this one as a wedding gift.

It's pretty depressing honestly the first time you use the Dyson and realize all the stuff your old vacuum was missing.

You want a real vacuum? Get a Kirby. Everything else is just kid games.

While I'm saving up for that Kirby, my Dyson is fantastic!

I had no idea there were vacuum Homers.

Where my Hoosier fans at?

The only vacuum I own these days is a Roomba.

You want a real vacuum? Get a Kirby. Everything else is just kid games.

While I'm saving up for that Kirby, my Dyson is fantastic!

We had a Kirby growing up. It was a beast.

My grandma still has hers and it must be 40 years old, still runs as good as the day she bought it, I will stick with my Shark.

Mom quit using it in the late '80s or so. Not sure when exactly, just noticed one day that she had something new.

I had no idea there were vacuum Homers.

Where my Hoosier fans at?

The only vacuum I own these days is a Roomba.

You either go up strong or get rejected up in here!

I have a buddy that used to sell kirbys. Those things were gnarly. I have always wanted a better vacuum but always balk at the price. One day I need to bite the bullet and get something better than what I have.

I just got a Shark Rotator a week and a half ago, and the difference between it and my old POS Hoover is astonishing. Very pleased with my purchase there.

Good luck and best wishes ... but dibs on your 815 :)

My rant: between golf, running the kid's softball practices and helping a neighbor take down a wind damaged tree I somehow jacked my Achilles. It hurts a good bit to walk and I'm sporting a solid limp.

That's no good..hope it feels better tomorrow.

My wife bought a Kirby when I was deployed many years ago. It's still going strong 15 years later, but I still think it's not worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back