2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

If my "strategy" doesn't work out after this week, I'm going to start pulling names out of a hat

Lol I already do, I tried looking at stats and course history per player and failed miserably lol.

If my "strategy" doesn't work out after this week, I'm going to start pulling names out of a hat

That doesn't work either. :bulgy-eyes:

I have 3 guys at T4 and 5 at T10. A lot of red numbers and really tight so it could change in a hurry.

Definitely a lot of birdies so far yesterday and today.

Definitely a lot of birdies so far yesterday and today.

Yeah, and Morgan Hoffman is picking up right where he left off yesterday. Safe bet that not a lot of people had him on their roster?

Looks like all 10 of my guys are making the cut.

Started the day with seven inside the top ten. Still have three up there and two more are T15, but it looks like all ten will be making money this weekend.

Had 9 make the cut although my best is only -7. Scott disappoints again and Holmes misses the cut because of a 3 putt on 18.

3 t10, 2 t29 the rest 55 or higher, probably 2 not making cut. Make some decisions to not pick a couple guys playing good four some who I thought would have played better.

Ended up losing two to the cut when it moved to -2.

I've got English and Stenson, but aside from those two everyone's down at the bottom of the pack. Only had 1 MC (Holmes).

9/10 playing the weekend with 5 in the top 10. Finally having a good week!

Had 8 of 10 make the cut.

Had 2 miss by 1 stroke.

2 @ T2
3 @ T10
2 @ T16
1 @ T55

Going into Sunday

I had 9 made the cut and a three putt away from all 10.(thanks JB Holmes).

I have 8 guys in the Top 15 right now and 6 guys in the Top 10. I like where I am sitting right now but long ways to go.

I had 9 of 10 make the cut, with Holmes being my lone miss as well. Looks like English and Stenson are my horses, although I've got a handful in the 16-30 range so I suppose they are at least in range.

7 of my players made the cut, the highest being 7th . Looks like another stinker of picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 of ten made the cut. Couple top 10 guys then s bunch in the middle of the pack.
Sang Moon Bae I think has missed two cuts this year? Of course I've had him both times.

I had 9 make the cut and 4 in the top 10. As long as they don't fall apart should be a good week.

I'm another with JB missing the cut, got 9 going into the weekend including number 2. I can only go up from where I started...or so I hope

8 made the cut. Seems lots of people have Stenson and English so I need some of my dark horses to get hot

Not looking great for the weekend. Four of my guys missed the cut. I do have a couple in the top ten, but, my boys need to step up in the final two rounds to salvage a decent week.

Wow finally had 9 make the cut and are getting some points. Ive got 6 in the top 23, 4 in top 10. Hopefully they all play great the next two rounds and move up.

Wow I thought I was golden with ten makin the cut but it seems like everyone had almost all there guys make the cut. Good job everyone!

I've got 8 that made it. Today is moving day so it will be interesting to see who does what.

All 8 of mine made it but all are fading fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9/10 made the cut for me. Stenson at the top, O'Hair at #7, then they a drop off to the next.

Back