TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Two weeks ago, I had a round so bad that I thought about giving up golf, well now this past Sunday I go out and fire an 87 playing from the tips on a very hard course (Heatherhurst, The Crag Course) and figured out the problem to my swing, my weight was all in my back foot instead of even/front foot, which may led to me not hitting every shot far to the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that. If you're not getting paid to play, it should be fun.

Nothing wrong with taking a break. I took a much needed break from the game after getting a touch burnt out, but now that I am back on the course having fun, I appreciate the game a lot more.

Nothing wrong with taking a break. I took a much needed break from the game after getting a touch burnt out, but now that I am back on the course having fun, I appreciate the game a lot more.
Same boat for me, I'm enjoying myself much more and actually playing some decent golf despite putting way less time in.

taking a break can be helpful...i am doing the same this week after having a rough go at it on saturday...recharching the battery.

I don't. you got better

Back