Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

And I'm a proud new owner of a PS4 and NHL 15. Also preordered and paid in full for this...

2cf3b660ab3e3dbf72e135e4e4e90f1f.jpg

Took advantage of the trade in deal gamestop had going on. Got the PS4, Headset, NHL 15, Ror's PGA Tour, 1 year subscription, and whatever game came with the PS4 all for $402. Thought it was a damn good deal.

And I'm a proud new owner of a PS4 and NHL 15. Also preordered and paid in full for this...

Took advantage of the trade in deal gamestop had going on. Got the PS4, Headset, NHL 15, Ror's PGA Tour, 1 year subscription, and whatever game came with the PS4 all for $402. Thought it was a damn good deal.

Did you get an extra controller with it so I can play golf on the machine?

Gamertag?

Nice. Add me as a friend. Same username as here. Getting on shortly. I know a few other guys are on.

Nice. Add me as a friend. Same username as here. Getting on shortly. I know a few other guys are on.
You play NHL? I suck but I try to play lol

I will buy it. I will stay up way too late. I will love it.

Played BF Hardline last night with some THPers. Had alot of fun playing Hot Wired. I think its a great new online format. For a guy that drives cross country, CJ really is a lousy driver. If you can imagine getting a car stuck in a flower bed.... I imagine I wont be playing much by myself but playing with friends makes it alot of fun. The graphics are sick!! Ron and CJ were on a crane and we never expected in a million years that someone could blow up the crane. But man, watching the graphics of that thing come down was epic. Took out half a building but was so realistic. Also, traded in a bunch of stuff at GameStop last night and got a PS+ GC and pre-ordered and downloaded MLB 15 The Show this morning. Cant wait.

MLB 15 will be delivered today!

Played BF Hardline last night with some THPers. Had alot of fun playing Hot Wired. I think its a great new online format. For a guy that drives cross country, CJ really is a lousy driver. If you can imagine getting a car stuck in a flower bed.... I imagine I wont be playing much by myself but playing with friends makes it alot of fun. The graphics are sick!! Ron and CJ were on a crane and we never expected in a million years that someone could blow up the crane. But man, watching the graphics of that thing come down was epic. Took out half a building but was so realistic. Also, traded in a bunch of stuff at GameStop last night and got a PS+ GC and pre-ordered and downloaded MLB 15 The Show this morning. Cant wait.

Couldn't agree more. Need a nice mix of Battlefield and COD and got that last night. Each game has its own awesomeness to offer.

Just make sure you #getyouryawright

This pleases me greatly. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Picked up the show today. The installation took me to the 6th inning of the demo btw. Otherwise the RTTS is nice so far. I love the showcase and then you even have a choice of signing with that team or even going to college and doing the showcase over. I'll have to give it another try after work but so far pretty nice and man the graphics are very nicely done

2 things I thought were really cool with MLB 15, The Show were 1) I played at Yankee Stadium and you could hear the fans doing the role call and 2) I played as the Yankees and brought A-Rod in as a pinch hitter and the opposing fans booed the living hell out of him. That that was pretty cool.

Thinking about going and grabbing The Show, I always get suckered in. I just like RTTS mostly, and it tides me over until Madden disappoints me....again.

Thinking about going and grabbing The Show, I always get suckered in. I just like RTTS mostly, and it tides me over until Madden disappoints me....again.
I stay awake some nights dreaming of the next College football game that will never come out again. Makes me sad I'll have to solely rely on Madden for my football gaming.

It's good but I really dont see a ton of difference from 2014 version. I was able to bring my player over so that was good and its fun for sure. I played Jimmy via Share Play last night. That was pretty fun.

Totally worth it! Love the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the show last night for 30 bucks after some trade ins. Only played 1 game so far but really like it. Will get into RTTS tonight

Back