2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

ANybody else think this event has more stories than most heading in.
Tiger
Spieth, Reed, and the rest of the young guns playing exceptional.
Rory continuing
And so much more.

It's going to be a hell of a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger
Rory continuing
And so much more.
I don't see Rory doing anything really...except building the hype till Thursday evening.

Yeah the Tiger and Rory stories will be huge, both in their own right.

Bubba trying to move into an elite field 3 Masters Championships.

Spieth trying to establish himself as a true contender in Majors and able to finish.

Will Dustin Johnson continue his great play after his "layoff"

Will Rickie Fowler and Jason Day follow up their solid 2014 majors with a win this year.

Can Phil emerge and get hot for a week and equal Tiger with four Masters Championships.

Yes, lots of great story lines indeed.

Thanks for the awesome contest!!!

Entered before I lose track and miss the deadline on Wednesday..thanks THP and Bridgestone for the contest and prizes!

Tiger
Rory continuing
And so much more.

Dude, there are so many storylines this year it's not funny. Here's what my mind is thinking..

Spieth gives away lead, how will it effect him in the last round of the masters?
Holmes heads to Augusta with fire in his belly
Rory, does he hook it into the houses on number 10? or does he keep the hype alive?
Bubba, isn't it strange that he actually seems like a front runner going to Augusta?
Can Phil recreate the magic he once had? or will he be the worst pressure putter in history?
Tiger, the once proud full grown cat that used amen corner as a litter box has met a lion called the yips, who will win the battle? lol.
Young Fowler Top 5? Top 10? or is the polish finally coming off of the apple?
Will Sergio ever win a green jacket? A hundered reasons why even now he can't beat Tiger.
Phone in fouls, who's the next victim at Augusta?

Last edited:
Good breakdown Trout.

The masters is always fun to watch but so many things going on in golf with a bunch if players will make this year even better.

I can't wait to watch the Masters this year, I woke up all excited and stuff just thinking about it.

I can't wait to watch the Masters this year, I woke up all excited and stuff just thinking about it.

Me too. GG and I are already making plans on working from the media room on Thursday.

I love Masters week, I am excited to be heading down on Wednesday for the practice round and par 3 tourney (thanks to #cookie). I absolutely love being on the grounds of Augusta National.

Two essays to complete before Friday. With it being Masters week though, going to try and complete them before that. #motivation

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Two essays to complete before Friday. With it being Masters week though, going to try and complete them before that. #motivation

#Commitment

#Commitment

Monday of Masters week has to be the easiest feeling Monday of the year.

Looks like we are set up for another great Masters. For me I'll be looking/watching for

-The weather worries me and if the rain sticks around does it bring the shorter hitters into play? Does it help Couples, Langer & some of the older guys catch lightning in a bottle?
- I'm interested to see who the euro is going to be that always seems to be hanging around the leaderboard. Dubuisson?
- is this the major Day or Fowler breaks through?
- can DJ overpower the course?
-can Bubba get a third green jacket?
- of course Tiger and does he have enough left or has he fought off the short game demons to make the cut?
- last, but certainly not least is Crenshaws last loop around Augusta as a competitor. He's a favorite of mine and it will be cool to see how he gets around.

So many great stories that's there should be something for everyone to follow.

Picks are in! I always look forward to watching the Masters, even when I was out of golf for a few years I always made sure to catch the Masters.

Picks are submitted! Can't wait to watch the Masters this year.

I got my picks in. Can't wait to watch the Masters. It is always my favorite tournament.

Entry submitted. Taking a gamble with one player, but hope it works out

Patrick Reed and Tiger Woods coming down the 18th tied for the lead. #DreamScenario #StoryWritesItself

As much as I'm a TW homer, he has to show me some form first before I pick him. I'm routing like heck for him though.

Patrick Reed and Tiger Woods coming down the 18th tied for the lead. #DreamScenario #StoryWritesItself

For a lazy person that wants to cover the event, NOTHING would be better than that.

Entry is in.

I apologize in advance to the people whom I have jinxed for this week.

Back