Sergio vs Tiger 2015 Masters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today this twosome is paired together and in 8 rounds together since 2007, Tiger has been on top by 26 shots over the rival. However recent games might make it a bit different this time around.

So for today's round, who ya got and why?

I hope Sergio, but history tells us he can't play with El tigre. I think he'll be too emotional. I think this is the first time playing together since players and the fried chicken comments.

I will take Tiger, Sergio wilts under the pressure w/ Tiger and Sergio brought the attention to it...

I know he's not the same Tiger, but he's always been in Sergio's head and cause him to try things he might not normally do. I expect today to be the same.

Im going with Tiger, I think he carries confidence over from yesterdays round and posts another solid score

Tiger. Sergio and pressure on the biggest stage just have never seemed to be a winning combination. And Tiger seems surprisingly in control of his emotions and game.

I think Tiger's going to give him a beating today his confidence will be there, but whoever finishes on top it's sure to provide some great golf shots.

Sergio I hope.

The fact that Sergio tweeted about it tells you it's in his head already. I'm going with Tiger, he seemed like he's gained some confidence momentum back. He could very well post a number today and get the buzz really going.

Tiger will bury him. Just a feeling I got. I think Tiger has found some much needed confidence. Also I don't think Sergio likes trying to hang with Tiger and if he does and makes mistakes I think his emotions will get the best of him.

Sergio. I'm not sure TW can hold it together for 3 rounds yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this just gives Tiger a good reason to keep it in high gear.
Sergio will fold like a cheap tent.

I think this just gives Tiger a good reason to keep it in high gear.
Sergio will fold like a cheap tent.

Have you ever tried to fold a tent? Its really hard :angel:

Just like when Phil plays with Tiger Phil plays great, when Tiger plays with Sergio Tiger plays great. In fact this could actually be exactly what Tiger needs to get his game going in a better direction. He may snap back into the old super "I'm gonna destroy this guy" Tiger.

Have you ever tried to fold a tent? Its really hard :angel:
Hahaha have you ever camped in a windstorm with a $25 tent from Walmart?

#Foldage

Tiger will destroy Sergio today. He's got the momentum and building confidence. Woods -3 under today Sergio +3.

Sergio's history at Augusta has said the 3rd round won't be great (74.73 average in 11 3rd rounds).

I think Tiger is going to build off yesterday's round and appears to be in Sergio's head already.

I think Tiger bests him, Tiger seems to be feeling good about where his game is and is carrying a lot of confidence.

I hope this brings the Tiger of old right back out. Screw this kinder, gentler Tiger. Lame. Beat Sergio's ass and let him know you've been there.

Tiger makes a good charge today and goes low, Sergio sucks and complains about how Augusta isn't a good fit for him. Tiger by 3 shots.

While I'm not a huge Tiger fan, I have to say that history shows that Sergio can't stay out of his own head when he's playing alongside Tiger. That tweet pretty much confirms that he's there already. I don't think either will play spectacularly, but Tiger will come out on top of this match-up.

Sergio is a mental midget when he is paired with Tiger. Considering Tiger birdied some of the toughest holes at ANGC yesterday, I expect him to beat Sergio by at least 3 shots.

I'm going with Sergio. Something in my gut says something is going to happen to Tiger or his game today.

Tiger #Momentum

TW. Sergio's brain is infested with Tiger thoughts. TW by 3 over Sergio.

Back