What is your "Gamer" Ball in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one sleeve of Bridgestone B330-RX and a few boxes of Bridgestone E6 that I will be gaming this year once the one Nike Mojo and the one Titleist NXT I have in my bag find themselves in the water.

Tough call I thought I was set on the

TM Lethal again after having great success last year!

BUT

I played the NIKE RZN Platinum

Last round and wow it impressed in the wind!!

So stable playing tomorrow with both balls will hopefull have decided by the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AM Bump

Taylor made tour preferred x

Titleist NXT Tour S Yellow. I have tried almost every ball and this one seems to always give me the most consistency, so I decided this year I will play this ball exclusively.

I had my best round in a long time with a Callaway SuperSoft, so I'm going to stick with it for now.

Chrome soft. Good spin around the greens, the distance is great, and it seems to be straighter than I thought it would be.

True story there.... Love em! :)

I have a bag full of everything else, but keep coming back to these. I would actually use them if they cost more, the price is a bonus.

I am playing the Snell - My Tour Ball right now. May give the Chrome Soft a try since so many people love them.

I switch balls all the time, so I guess if I have to pick one its the Callaway SR3 since its what I have more of currently

chrome soft

Staying with the E6 for now, still have a few dozen precious TM Penta 5's for when it counts!

This year I am using Prov1x (customized) and I keep chrome soft yellows in the bag for when I can't concentrate, the yellow keeps me focused.

chrome soft

Main gamer and I plan on keeping it my gamer Srixon Q-star. Love them.

I still have a few lethal and TPx floting around but the Chrome Soft is the one i will play after i run out of other balls

Official Answer: B330-RX

...and that is based solely on what I stocked up on over the off-season (black Friday sales).

Callaway SR1

Aerodynamics, greenside spin

2014 B330-RX/S

I have 3 dozen from last season. Chrome soft will be used in a pinch though.

See my Signature

B330-RX!

I have a ton left from last season.

3 dozen Callaway Hex Controls from Costco
3 dozen Callaway SR1 I got on sale.

The Bridgestone B330 golf ball.

It is superior to all others.

I tend to agree but in limited time will say the new Srixon z stars will give this a run for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back