2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Yeah ZJ laid an egg this weekend. Thought he had some momentum leaving Augusta. Whoops

I had ZJ on my roster as late as Wednesday evening, luckily I removed him. Unfortunately, I also have CHIII.

Then Henley birdies 17 to get inside the cut line, and proceeds to bogey 18 to have the weekend off. Thanks for that.

ZJ and Henley.... Thanks for doing the same thing I will be doing this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup had them too, and Villegas WD on me. Aside from those three I have 7 so far making the cut.

I'm betting a lot of people are disappointed in Zach Johnson's performance. I know I am.

ZJ killed me this week, I really thought he'd be a perfect fit for this track, I guessed wrong again lol.

ZJ killed me this week, I really thought he'd be a perfect fit for this track, I guessed wrong again lol.

Same here. I had Kuchar as a pick originally, but then dropped him in order to have enough money to fill all 10 spots. I do have Spieth though, so I'm hoping he stays in the top 10 through Sunday.

Not playing Harbour Town?

7 of 8 made the cut. Nice bogey on 18 Henley... :angry:

All 10 of my guys made the cut, but only 2 in the top 10

Then Henley birdies 17 to get inside the cut line, and proceeds to bogey 18 to have the weekend off. Thanks for that.

Yeah ZJ laid an egg this weekend. Thought he had some momentum leaving Augusta. Whoops

I too thought ZJ would do something. Henley too for that matter...poof. Both are teeing up this weekend at a municipal course for practice. UGH!

I have 7 players making the cut. Only 2 in the top 10. No Spieth for me this weekend. I have used him in 4 tournaments and need to save for the majors.

Had 7/10 make the cut. ZJ, Henley and Huh missed out. Furyk, Streelman and Thomas are my best that are left.

All my guys made the cut with 2 in top 5 and 1 in top 10

killed me too. i had him as a sleeper pick for this.

so far 3 guys in top 10, but have 3 missed the cut and the rest our top 30 or worse.

I had 6 of 9 make the cut, ZJ and Graham Delaet let me down.

Well that was a surprise, 8 of my 10 made the cut. 1 in top ten and 4 in top 30, considering I just picked them because they had 8 starts left.

Can't believe Johnny Vegas didn't make the cut... Sheesh!

Same here. I had Kuchar as a pick originally, but then dropped him in order to have enough money to fill all 10 spots. I do have Spieth though, so I'm hoping he stays in the top 10 through Sunday.

Reed, Johnson, Saunders, and Els all missed the cut, I think the best guy I have is furyk and he's in 4th. I had sang moon Bae and thought he was going to hold on but went back to 40th lol

I had 8/10 make the cut, but only Kuchar is in it right now.

7 of 10 made the cut and I have 3 guys in the top 10

I'm poised for a terrible week. 7 made cut and 1 in top 10. Ouch.

Forgot to make pics this week and I only have one player from last weeks rosters that is in the field. At least it is Spieth so I could make a little money. My season is pretty much done now.

8 made the cut, 2 in the top ten as of right now. The rest need to make some moves today.

Up 10 spots and in to the top 10 at #9! Picking 1, 5 and 6 will do wonders for your standing.

Yikes. 7 of 10 made cut and only 1 in the top 20. I deserved to lose 12 spots.

Back