What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My copy of Golf is not a Game of Perfect arrived yesterday.

Surprisingly good condition considering it cost me 1 cent plus shipping.

Ponder became an order:
Ping G30 SF
G30 3w
Karsten 3h,4h, 5i-uw
56* Glide
Ping Pioneer cart bag.

Bought a 60 degree RTX wedge. It is time to retire the wedges Anthony made for me. They are incredibly special and something I plan to keep forever, so I am setting them aside.

A putter.

Didn't purchase today but picked up my heavenwood! 195 carry on trackman is exactly what I'm looking for!

Didn't purchase today but picked up my heavenwood! 195 carry on trackman is exactly what I'm looking for!

About. Damn. Time.

About. Damn. Time.
I used JBs last weekend in Lexington and it really confirmed everything I've read and experienced with the 3w. Distance is on par with my current 5w and I'm really looking forward to the improved launch.

just so easy to hit. The internet golfer in me wants to find a stiffer shaft, but I'm resisting. I'ts also making me contemplate removing every other fairway wood from my bag.

A putter.

Yes!!!

I used JBs last weekend in Lexington and it really confirmed everything I've read and experienced with the 3w. Distance is on par with my current 5w and I'm really looking forward to the improved launch.

I need to hear it. Say it.

just so easy to hit. The internet golfer in me wants to find a stiffer shaft, but I'm resisting. I'ts also making me contemplate removing every other fairway wood from my bag.

You already did dude. Mini for the tee. The cool kids are doing it.

Or the damaged ones, take your pick. LOL

Yes!!!

I need to hear it. Say it.

He should say it to me too.

And yep, I think you know which one.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

So this just showed up at the office and will be unboxed later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429719072.289539.jpg

Had Global Golf Credit burning a hole in my pocket and needed a 3W 15-16 degree club to fill a gap off the tee. Picked up an Optiforce 3W For $50 shipped. They have 15% off LH equipment and an additional 15% off Callaway and TM LH fairway and hybrids right now.

Finished off my Global Golf credit with 2 dozen Wilson Duo's for $.99 Haha I feel so empty without credit.

Finally pulled the trigger....

Ordered a Callaway XR Pro 16* fairway wood. Stock 70 x-flex shaft for now, but a Diamana Kai'li 70 will be going in soon.

Was fit into the 14* during my Club Champion fitting, but I decided the 16* would better suit my gaps. Plus this thing is just HOT off the face.

Now lets hope it gets here by the time I leave for California.

Finally pulled the trigger....

Ordered a Callaway XR Pro 16* fairway wood. Stock 70 x-flex shaft for now, but a Diamana Kai'li 70 will be going in soon.

Was fit into the 14* during my Club Champion fitting, but I decided the 16* would better suit my gaps. Plus this thing is just HOT off the face.

Now lets hope it gets here by the time I leave for California.

Had the 14 out with the tour blue yesterday.. thing is a BOMBER

Yeah I was carrying the ball about 270 with the 14* in my fitting.... Which of course who knows how real that is but I'm hoping the 16* will get me about 235-245 once I get the kai'li shaft.

Had the 14 out with the tour blue yesterday.. thing is a BOMBER

19227487146.jpg

That is going to be fantastic, sir.

I think so. Just infatuated with the shape and I've needed a dot only putter for a long time. Will take time getting used to PN again, but thats a move I anticipate I will have to make for December, so why not start early?

Took advantage of the 15% off at CPO and picked up a Bertha V series 3 wood in like new condition. Hit one last week at a GS and it was a beast for me. Hoping the same holds true on the course.

but thats a move I anticipate I will have to make for December, so why not start early?
Rule #76: no excuses, play like a champion.

Solid thought process there captain

Took advantage of the 15% off at CPO and picked up a Bertha V series 3 wood in like new condition. Hit one last week at a GS and it was a beast for me. Hoping the same holds true on the course.

Nice pickup. There are a lot of THPers loving the V Series right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back