What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 27 today.

40, 41, 39

Overall solid day. Some tricky greens resulted in some three putts. Only one birdie.

Solid round dude
Thanks man irons were solid. Wasn't happy with wedge game around 20 to 30 yards out though cost me a few but whatever

39/50 for an 89. First time breaking 90. Played so good the front 9 only missed 1 fairway and hit 5 greens. Back 9 I only hit 2 fairways and 1 green. It was the 2 round of the day so just not sure if I got tired on the last 9 or if the 39 on the front got in my head. Finished double, triple, triple and tried to give the 89 away. This was also the first time breaking 40 on 9 holes
Congrats on the pb that's a heck of a front

Thanks man irons were solid. Wasn't happy with wedge game around 20 to 30 yards out though cost me a few but whatever

A round in the 70s this time of year is awesome dude. I had a putt for 78 hit the back of the cup and not go down yesterday lol it's a good feeling to have the game somewhat come together this early in the season

A round in the 70s this time of year is awesome dude. I had a putt for 78 hit the back of the cup and not go down yesterday lol it's a good feeling to have the game somewhat come together this early in the season
Yeah especially after my horrendous rounds since last june

39/50 for an 89. First time breaking 90. Played so good the front 9 only missed 1 fairway and hit 5 greens. Back 9 I only hit 2 fairways and 1 green. It was the 2 round of the day so just not sure if I got tired on the last 9 or if the 39 on the front got in my head. Finished double, triple, triple and tried to give the 89 away. This was also the first time breaking 40 on 9 holes

Congrats on the personal best 9 and 18! :clapp:

Congrats on the pb that's a heck of a front
I felt like I couldn't miss. Even when I missed the green I was pretty close. Had a 35 yard chip for birdie that just stopped on the lip. Definitely felt good, back nine I felt that getting tired and that 39 and the possibility of breaking 90 got in my head

I felt like I couldn't miss. Even when I missed the green I was pretty close. Had a 35 yard chip for birdie that just stopped on the lip. Definitely felt good, back nine I felt that getting tired and that 39 and the possibility of breaking 90 got in my head
One reason I didn't even total up my front 9 today until after round. ..but im a head case

One reason I didn't even total up my front 9 today until after round. ..but im a head case
I should have done that but I knew I only had a bogey on 3 holes and the rest were pars so I knew but I should have just not written it down, but I'll take the 89 and be happy

Level Par on the harder (par36) loop. One bird, one bogey.
Proceed to the easier 9 a couple hours later to shoot a horrific +6 41. Couldn't focus at all.

Still a 77, but doesn't feel good.

Rough round. Back was very tight from softball yesterday and with no range had to rely on stretching. / orange whip to warm up. Shop 50 / 45 for a 95....was fighting a hook with the driver all day..... Putter saved me though. 3 1-putts, 12 2 putts and 3 3 putts (dough!) for 36 putts....

Tap it in....

Baddddd 92 today. Greens were incredibly fast and short game just hasn't come back yet. Driver was on all day aside from 1 tight swing after walking right on the course. Some good signs in parts of the game and others that need some work.

Baddddd 92 today. Greens were incredibly fast and short game just hasn't come back yet. Driver was on all day aside from 1 tight swing after walking right on the course. Some good signs in parts of the game and others that need some work.

I'll join you with a bad 90. Three holes did me in (took a 10 on a par 5) otherwise it's a low 80's round. I hit 12 fairways and 6 greens. Scrambled well, but those holes just eat at me.

Well after a great lesson Friday I was ready to put it to the test. Well there's more tree's on the course than the fairway so I had issues there. Shot 52/47-99 and 39 putts. Played a lot better on the back but the key at my course is you have to stay in the fairway or you will score high. Had some 3-6 foot putts that I should have made but speed and over thinking the direction messed me up. That and I played irons i haven't played for 2 years since I am waiting on my new taylormades.

85 chunked a few chips but overall a good round 29 putts

Shot a even 100 had 42 puts. Hired me a short game coach. I'm done. Short game keeping me out of the 80's. I have tried all I know. Either end up short or way past the hole. Hopefully it will work out.

38/40 for 78.
Never looked at scorecard to see where I stood. Irons were solid short game blah.
10 of 14 fairways
6 GIR
30 putts.

Disclaimer...after last weekend and a 2 club wind I decided to move up a set was probably 5700 yards but into wind 75% of holes so I had no choice.
Solid irons and shorter yardages made golf fun today

Sorry I wasn't able to join. Nice round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41-39=80
9 Fw
9 GIRs
34 putts (1 3jack)
2 birdies
2 penalties

Won Closest to the Pin. But, missed the 10'. Dang it.
Course was recovering from a major storm. Played L/C/P thru the green and dropped out of bunkers. Hit it better than last week. But, still hitting too many bad shots.

41/45 for 86 on my new home course (The Legacy) . The 41 is a PB by one stroke, and I dropped my first birdie of the season. My first round since Kentucky so that's two rounds in a row of good swings. Making progress!

3fad5344876af042556c15331b3c67c2.jpg

38/40 for 78.
Never looked at scorecard to see where I stood. Irons were solid short game blah.
10 of 14 fairways
6 GIR
30 putts.

Disclaimer...after last weekend and a 2 club wind I decided to move up a set was probably 5700 yards but into wind 75% of holes so I had no choice.
Solid irons and shorter yardages made golf fun today
Well done buddy!

Shot a 45 for the 9 holes today. My best of the year! Slowly getting better! Now if I could start staying consistent that would be the miracle.

42 (finished double-double) and a 44 (three 7s and a birdie) for an 86 for my second round of the year. Didn't keep score on the final 9, but it was a bit more all over the place as I hit the wall energy-wise.

91 (46/45) tied my home course pb with 2 penalties, only 4 gir & 7 fir, putting was a biggie only 2 1 putts. misses again were mostly high right but at least more consistent that should be able to fix

Shot 84 today. Not too bad. I feel like I gave up a lot of strokes that could have easily been avoided. That has me excited about my game.

Bit of an up and down weekend, 81-77-82 for my three rounds. I'm starting to hit the ball much better but still inconsistent off the tee. A few costly lost balls torpedoed every round. The worst was my last round when I was hitting it real solid outside of three 3-putts on the front, but turned it around with back to back birdies on 13 and 14, only to follow it up with a quad on 15 and a double on 16. Of course I birdied 17 just to really make me wonder what in the world happened on those 2 holes. All in all, it was an encouraging weekend and I'm looking forward to getting back on on the range to tighten a few things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back