What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was battling a slight stomach issue yesterday but still managed to shoot 76. I made only 1 birdie putt out of 5 that were "makeable". 2 burned the edge and 2 were woefully short.

Round No. 27: 42 + 42 = 84 with... 41 putts.

Went out today saying I was going to break 80. Was 10 over through 16 and walked off. Re-injured my ankle on hole 8 and after that wasn't hitting the ball well. Time for some ice and hopefully can get back out on Wednesday.

I'm on a roll! :) :)

Played a new course today, just 9 holes unfortunately, but still. New to me, so lots to discover. Very small greens, surprisingly small even. But they where true and I liked the speed of them.

Played from the tips, my handicap gives me 13 strokes in 18 holes.
First nine: 5 pars, two bogeys, two birdies.
Second nine: bad bad start. +3 after three holes, +4 after 5.. Managed to birdie another two.

That makes: 36/38 = 74 (+2)
Just 27 puts, that's nice :)

I'm in my competition-period, not allowed by the team to turn in qualifying cards. Such a shame, according to GameGolf I'm currently playing like a 3 handicap. (Over 9 rounds)

Played TPC Myrtle Beach today and broke my PB that I set yesterday along with breaking 90 for the 2nd time. Shot a 88 40/48. Again blew up on the last three holes went double, quad, double. The new Tank 1v putter is awesome and my drives were around 250 all front 9. Golf is such much fun when it feels like you can't miss

What did you shoot today?

49/53-102

Things got off to a bad start when I missed my 4" tap in bogey putt on #1 and went downhill from there. Worst round in 7 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
49/53-102

Things got off to a bad start when I missed my 4" tap in bogey putt on #1 and went downhill from there. Worst round in 7 months.

Shake it off Frank - I was there last week when I racked up a 98. Have a beer and think on other things for a bit! :drinks:

40/37, 35 putts and 12/14 fairways. Pleased with that round.

Put up a 47/50 for a 97 on a course I've only seen the front once and never the back. Everything was 100% carry as the course was cart path only and completely soft, greens were slick and I struggled with distance control with wedges.

Swing feels better and I know I got some work to do but today was 1000000 better than sat at old silo.

Played TPC Myrtle Beach today and broke my PB that I set yesterday along with breaking 90 for the 2nd time. Shot a 88 40/48. Again blew up on the last three holes went double, quad, double. The new Tank 1v putter is awesome and my drives were around 250 all front 9. Golf is such much fun when it feels like you can't miss
Another pb..going to be low 80s once you get rid of that stuff at the end

Another pb..going to be low 80s once you get rid of that stuff at the end
I was 3 over through 5 on the back and then played the last 4 9 over. Very annoying

I was 3 over through 5 on the back and then played the last 4 9 over. Very annoying
U will have that but ur definitely heading in the right direction

88 yesterday. Easily the best round I've played with the XR driver, I've played it every round (5) since the UST event and its starting to solidify itself in my bag though I'd love to try that shaft in my Bio Cell+. I put my self in great scoring opportunities for the most of the round but could not putt, also thinned a few chips. I also started my round with one driver and ended with two, I found a Ping G25 head that looks like it wasn't too damaged.

40/41 with 34 putts. 2 birdies and a streak of 4 straight one putts were the highlights. Also had three 3 putts and a few fades/slices with the driver that got away from me a little but no penalties.

What a difference a day or 2 makes.....had my first round with the TM Speedblade irons and loved them....had a really good ball striking day

2 Birdies, several pars.....best round in over a year

42/41 = 83

Shot 99 (49/50) in a tournament and would have been a lot worse if the short game wasn't on. Hit some of the ugliest golf shots ever. Dumped too many drives and actually hit 2 3W shots that went for negative distance. Don't ask me how.

Got out this morning for a nice round with some buddies. Whoever set the pin locations must have had a terrible morning cause my lord were they unreal. Like Sunday at a major unreal.

Struck the ball well. Would have liked to cut down the putts but missing on the wrong side of the hole was deadly

38-40 +6 78.
9 fir
9 gir
31 putts

Played a hodge podge of holes today after work for just over an hour. Skipped around and played 13 holes at +3. Not shabby, just know I have to work on a couple things and my game is in good shape to travel.

41/40 for an 81 today. Spent the day on the course with a buddy and a vendor from work so a day away from the office makes up for whatever frustration I had on the course. So up and down out there. Had 3 birdies today which was a nice change but also had a three putt which drives me crazy

47/47=94 (37 putts...bleh)

Played Wilson Duos for the first time today. They seemed to play pretty well for me (usual non-summer ball is TaylorMade LDP Red TP), although they seemed to roll out farther on chips (1 round sample size). Unfortunately, I can't blame them for the 10 on #1, the 8 on #18, or my garbage putting. Besides that, it was a halfway decent round on greens that were sanded yesterday.

41/41 yesterday at Torrey Pines North Course. First time playing there, my short game was not good, but it was only my 3rd round of the year so I just need to get my touch back. Greens were fast and hard to read, I've never had to account for the ocean before when reading greens so that was really interesting. A great challenge and a beautiful course, while i wish I would have played better it will be hard to top that round of golf for the rest of my life.

Shot 44 + 43 = 87 with 37 putts and a one-stroke penalty (water hazard).

Shot 41 + 40 for a 81 If I had made just a few of the 4 footers I missed today. One day I'll see that magical "79"!

78 (38/40) - great round for me (especially after sh--king my irons through the 17th and 18th holes yesterday). Had a few opportunities for birdies, but didn't make any. Gorgeous weather, great playing partners, and a few good cigars - a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back