Calling all Carolinians

Golfing with THPr's is just plain awesome, Steve and Rich are some of the best company one can ask for out on a beautiful day like today. The course is in Banjo land lol but it was in good shape and I was surprised at how nice the layout is, I'll definitely go back.

Thanks for coming out guys, it was relaxing and great conversation, see you in a couple weeks near Columbia.

Lots of fun. Tough, challenging course. Awesome company. Can't wait to do it again. I'll hunt around for a course or two around here for two weeks from now.

Next time I'll try to leave the low pull hooks at home.... it's funny how whenever I'm playing with good people, it doesn't even matter when bad stuff creeps in my game. It was nice to see that my wedge game practice is paying off. Despite the fact that I couldn't hit anything else, my wedge game was really good today. I wasn't disappointed in my putting, but these greens had phantom breaks. You'd see the break, know it was there, but the ball just went straight. Pretty odd for bermuda.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I actually added up my score after I got home. How does 102 with 7 penalty strokes, 3 fairways, 1 GIR and 35 putts sound? It probably sounds like it felt..... painful.

ir13, aka Joey, pumbaa, aka Adam and I had a great round on my home course The Divide. We had a great time and we all hit some great shots which led to an enjoyable time. Joey's is developing quite nicely and I think he was just two stokes over his personal best. I can see him in single digits not before too long. Adam has only played twice after a 12 yr hiatus and he has some serious potential. I really enjoy playing with everyone I have met on this site. It's always great to have good laughs and see everyone genuinely enjoy their rounds no matter what the scores are.

Thanks guys!!

John and Joe it was amazingly fun. Shot 109 which I was really surprised at. Need to work on that sweet drop kick and slice but overall it was awesome. Now if that 3some in front of us would have moved with purpose lol.

John has a nice game the greens were crazy and we were all guessing. Joe has some power and he has dropped like 10 strokes off his hcp. Joe is pretty much who I'm going to model my game after dropped weight like I need to and his game is strong. Can wait to tee it up again

John and Joe it was amazingly fun. Shot 109 which I was really surprised at. Need to work on that sweet drop kick and slice but overall it was awesome. Now if that 3some in front of us would have moved with purpose lol.

We had an amazingly slow two-some in front of us today. With the struggles I was having, you'd have thought that they would have left us behind but I guess their struggles were worse than mine.

Ohh and Joe and John little man lost his mind all the way home when I took that golf club away from him.

Ohh and Joe and John little man lost his mind all the way home when I took that golf club away from him.
We could hear him in the parking lot. Sounds like he needs his own club to drag around.

We could hear him in the parking lot. Sounds like he needs his own club to drag around.
He has my halo hybrid and cleveland PW at home he plays with.

I think we are going to try again in a couple weeks for a round near Columbia. If we can plan a little further out, maybe we can all get together on this one.

I think we are going to try again in a couple weeks for a round near Columbia. If we can plan a little further out, maybe we can all get together on this one.

Are we doing something this weekend for Marc here in Charlotte?

Marc didn't mention anything. I'd be surprised if he could play next weekend since he's moving in this week.

Marc didn't mention anything. I'd be surprised if he could play next weekend since he's moving in this week.

Got it, the the weekend after in the Wells Fargo here.

I need to get you guys over here for some Sandhills golf. I wish I could get you guys the rates that I can get with the Sandhills Capital Golf card, it would make it a bit easier. With the card, it's like $40 for Tot Hill and Tobacco Road. $35 for Whispering Pines or Foxfire. $40 for Legacy.

It's too bad they check IDs to qualify for the card, or we could play $100+ courses for $40-50.

Today was my 18th anniversary. You've just gotta know how to do it.

ir13, aka Joey, pumbaa, aka Adam and I had a great round on my home course The Divide. We had a great time and we all hit some great shots which led to an enjoyable time. Joey's is developing quite nicely and I think he was just two stokes over his personal best. I can see him in single digits not before too long. Adam has only played twice after a 12 yr hiatus and he has some serious potential. I really enjoy playing with everyone I have met on this site. It's always great to have good laughs and see everyone genuinely enjoy their rounds no matter what the scores are.

Thanks guys!!

It was a great time golfing with you guys today, and yes it was just 2 off of my personal best. But with 3 lost balls and 2 double bogeys, Id consider that a great round.

John has a nice game the greens were crazy and we were all guessing. Joe has some power and he has dropped like 10 strokes off his hcp. Joe is pretty much who I'm going to model my game after dropped weight like I need to and his game is strong. Can wait to tee it up again

You have a solid foundation, just need some guidance with the swing and you'll be dropping handicap quicker than you know what to do. Was great playing with you today and looking to do it again sometime soon.

Im down to play the weekend after the Wells Fargo as I have a charity event in Columbia on May 16th and would love to go to the Wells Fargo Championship on Sunday. With this weekend being Mothers Day and next bring wells fargo, shall we shoot for something the weekend of the 23rd or 30th ? If not, no worries here.

I need to get you guys over here for some Sandhills golf. I wish I could get you guys the rates that I can get with the Sandhills Capital Golf card, it would make it a bit easier. With the card, it's like $40 for Tot Hill and Tobacco Road. $35 for Whispering Pines or Foxfire. $40 for Legacy.

It's too bad they check IDs to qualify for the card, or we could play $100+ courses for $40-50.

I know sudseh and I both have our coupon rounds for Tot Hill that we need to use!

Thankfully I'm moving in next weekend and I will officially be a resident lol. The weekend after I'm all in for some golf though.

I know sudseh and I both have our coupon rounds for Tot Hill that we need to use!
I bought the limit, so hopefully I can share the ones I bought.

I bought the limit, so hopefully I can share the ones I bought.

heck I'll buy one off of you, I'd love to play there again.

Back