What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a cool feeling I get listening to their songs, not my typical style but enjoy it quite a bit. They took off , I bet to a huge and welcomed suprise by them. They are playing in a couple of months here in an outdoor venue, apparently Drake is the highlighter. Aint no one got time for Drake. Mumford is the show I am interested in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know this, my g/f is a huge Mumford fan. Is the show in Vancouver?

We can both go and skip out on Drake like total bosses haha

As for what I'm listening to, last listens were Epica - Design Your Universe and Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy.

I liked Mumford's first album. They are really creative in how they develop their melodies, but the second was more of the same so it didn't really register with me. IMO, they are a band that needs to keep being creative and pushing boundaries.

Fairport Convention, Squirrel Nut Zippers on way to work this morning and on way home tonight Captain Beefheart - "Safe as Milk"

Fancied a change today....

Just bought the new Mumford album and so far it's no let down.

This Chris Stapleton album is pretty phenomenal.

Didn't know this, my g/f is a huge Mumford fan. Is the show in Vancouver?

We can both go and skip out on Drake like total bosses haha

As for what I'm listening to, last listens were Epica - Design Your Universe and Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy.

Its in Squamish for the Squamish mountain music festival. My friend from high school puts the show together and I go every year. Last years big artist was Bruno Mars and the year before was The Trajically hip. I am from Toronto, as most young Toronto people we tend to ignore he is from there. I would be down to go, believe its in June or July but I will check

This Chris Stapleton album is pretty phenomenal.

I haven't finished it, but about 3/4 way through it is really really good.

For some reason it impresses me that he obviously knows how to write a hit Nashville song, but is putting out the incredible stuff that he is.

I haven't finished it, but about 3/4 way through it is really really good.

For some reason it impresses me that he obviously knows how to write a hit Nashville song, but is putting out the incredible stuff that he is.
Agreed completely. I guess he had to be convinced to release an album too, which is mind blowing. Tennessee Whiskey is freaking phenomenal.

Listened to Mumford on the way home, its so so to me.

Agreed completely. I guess he had to be convinced to release an album too, which is mind blowing. Tennessee Whiskey is freaking phenomenal.

Listened to Mumford on the way home, its so so to me.
My two favorites so far (and I haven't listened to the album) are Fool Me Again and What Are You Listening To?

My two favorites so far (and I haven't listened to the album) are Fool Me Again and What Are You Listening To?

I start singing what are you listening to everytime this thread pops up.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin' Fancy album.

Mixture of tunes from Linkin park and Evenessence

Arseblog podcast!

trying to get my mind right for Friday

ab2d5d17b844bd1380cbc3f8d9440351.jpg

Significance of the music video, I'm not sure on, but it's a solid song off Muse's new album.

Hansi's voice is amazing

Rolling Stones kinda night.

A local cover band, currently playing Marshall Tucker Band. I can dig itu

Now it's Florida Georgia line, I can't dig it

Kill it with fire.
I left, while walking back I heard that kid Rock sweet home Alabama / werewolves in London ripoff.

I made a good decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back