THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shout out to Alex376 for the sweet Master's grip he gave to me, Neb and Bird Monday. Too kind sir. Thank you!

793046b3a876f7e52f583af43bd06bea.jpg
Right there with you Derek, thanks Alex, this baby is going on my driver since between you and I....that stock grip is terrible! Haha

You sir, along with Neb and P4B were awesome. It was truly my pleasure to spend Monday with you guys on the course. Hope the grip works out for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is going on my driver after I cut a little bit off of it tonight.

Have to give a shout out to Tequila4Kapp. I posted about my miss with a driver. Several THP'ers posted that the R1 might be a driver to check out. Kapp contacts me and says he has an R1 Black he's sending me to try out for a month to see if it works. How cool is that?

Thanks, Kapp!

Shout out to JonD. I was looking for a TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3 wood. A few THPer's responded with offers, but some unexpected car repairs made it pretty much impossible for me to afford right now (JonD didn't know any of this...unless he's stalking me...).

He contacted me a few days ago saying he had one in the basement... asked for my address and it was on my doorstep this afternoon. Love being part of this community. So many great people willing to do things for others...can't wait to pay it forward some day. Thanks JonD!

Have to give a shout out to Tequila4Kapp. I posted about my miss with a driver. Several THP'ers posted that the R1 might be a driver to check out. Kapp contacts me and says he has an R1 Black he's sending me to try out for a month to see if it works. How cool is that?

Thanks, Kapp!
Thanks for the kind words, buddy. I hope the driver works for you.

Good moves by some good THPers. Anytime I need a pick up this thread is a good place to go.

Tons of awesomeness right here in this thread.

Just wanted to say thank you to MBurnham. I had asked if he wanted to sell his Oban Kiyoshi gold and he simply said "give me your address". What an awesome guy and just another example of a great thp'er. I wont hesitate to pay it forward sir. You rock

So I get home tonight and look what tpluff sent me. I love that kid, he is the best adopted son ever
d811637ed93152318aaac0668e9e21c0.jpg

Shout out to Sweethebs who jumped right into the spirit of THP. He saw that I asked if Hawk was bringing a certain wedge to MSP this weekend and that he did not have one in his arsenal. So Sweethebs took it upon himself to not only bring one for me, but he also told me to just go ahead and keep it. Got to play a round with him too and it was a great time. Thanks again man!

I don't know what i did to deserve the kindness, but shoutout to blugold for sending me a long lusted after SeeMore cover.

The original baby blue groovy. It is pretty fantastic.

I will thank someone who receives a ton of thanks here.. and rightfully so.

Kang sent me a couple of shafts to try out in my driver. He wouldn't let me pay for shipping. This won't surprise anyone but the dude is just incredible. Thanks Kang! They will be back with you soon

I don't know what i did to deserve the kindness, but shoutout to blugold for sending me a long lusted after SeeMore cover.

The original baby blue groovy. It is pretty fantastic.

I wish you would have kept that on the DL. I have a reputation to maintain.

I wish you would have kept that on the DL. I have a reputation to maintain.
blutroll on the forums, but from just brief encounters this weekend and from what I've heard, bluteddybear in real life.

blutroll on the forums, but from just brief encounters this weekend and from what I've heard, bluteddybear in real life.

And you didn't even give me a hug.

I'm a good hugger.

And you didn't even give me a hug.

I'm a good hugger.
If I knew you were dishing out hugs I would have brought it in for the real thing.

Nicely Don Blue.

Awesome gestures all around, gents. Well done.

Not like everyone here doesn't already know he's awesome, but Jamesman went way above and beyond here recently. Worked out a trade for his G30 5W. He didn't get it out right away, which is no big deal, but he let's me know he's sending something extra because he feels bad. Little did I know...

B40E8C74-B161-438E-9E6D-7E65245EB248_zps8vrxvxyv.jpg

So in addition to the 5W, he sent a Kusala 3W shaft and two (that's right, two!!) Wilson Staff Infinite putters!

Completely. Blown. Away. Don't know what to say James. Thank you so much. Already rolled these on the birdieball and I'm digging them so far. At least one of these will make it out for a round here in the near term.

Thanks again!

Some very classy people here. Awesome gesture!

Awesome stuff Blu and Jman , I Love the love around THP !

Blu hooked me up with an awesome SeeMore cover for my new X2. Can't thank him enough!

So money

0a44bb4d5029b3845ff72e1529d931af.jpg

15d42f2d37887224dbd3029b6e71108f.jpg

bb65be1b8f84502e4eeafdc81591b361.jpg

Nice job fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back