3 Up Golf 3F12 Ball Review

And 3UP is getting out of the golf ball business. Thery can't fight Titleist I am sure. Shame because Rob is a great guy and I really enjoyed doing business with them.

Wow another one closing up. Wonder who else will follow.

I am sure Monsta and Lightning will follow suit if I had to guess. Sucks to see smaller companies go under.

I am sure Monsta and Lightning will follow suit if I had to guess. Sucks to see smaller companies go under.

I could be wrong, but I think Lightning has already made some sort of announcement stating that they are discontinuing production.

Lightning has already said they are closing up business. No word from Monsta golf yet though.

I have no information, but I wonder if the suit from Titleist is part of this.

I liked Rob and he sold a nice product. I just think it's a dead market and none of these companies were really able to differentiate their product other than having a different funky name.

I have no information, but I wonder if the suit from Titleist is part of this.
Would be my guess. Would be quite coincidental that it's happening to multiple companies at the same time.

Found this:

Here are the defendants: Zimventures LLC dba 3 Up Golf; Dixon Golf Inc.; Kick X Golf Corporation dba Kick X Sports; Lightning Golf; Monsta Golf LLC; Rife Golf; Vail Roberts LLC dba I Need The Ball; Vice Sporting Goods GmbH dba Vice Golf; Nexen Corp. dba Saintnine; and Ariva Golf.

Sad to see smaller companies go under, the big guys rule this catagory unfortunely. I never tried these balls but Vice I heard is another new comer which is pretty sold. Hope they stay around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame. I liked the 3Up balls, and really enjoyed talking about ball tech with Rob on Twitter. The price point was a bit high for me, given how often I'll still lose balls off the tee, but I enjoyed supporting a small local company.

Back