NHL 2014-2015 Season

No doubt it will be great hockey and I hope the Bolts take the whole effin thing. Just really wanted the Caps to move on. I simply hate watching the Rangers almost as much as I hate MTL, TO, Panthers and the Yotes.
Your hate list is long young jedi
Barry is not going anywhere and he will get his players that fit his system.
No doubt, they will be back and stronger.

Oh man I hope the Lightning absolutely embarrass the rags.
I think my list of friends in this thread is going to be considerably longer than usual next week.

Thp hockey fans vs Marty and ESG!!

I am sure esg777 will be here soon to gloat his victory soon....

This sucks

Did you ever like Nash when he was on the Jackets?

I went to high school with the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League back in the day. It happened to be at the same time nash played for them.

A few years into his time with Columbus, I thought he could be the best player in the league.

...so yes, there was a time.

Should have stuffed him in a locker when you had the chance.

Should have stuffed him in a locker when you had the chance.

I never interacted with him, fortunately.

The worst part about being a Columbus fan and critiquing nash was watching him go to the Olympics, go beast mode, and then play like trash the following week wearing union blue.

**** him.

Never Ever thought I would say or type this but I am a Bolts fan....

Rangers will choke again like they did last year

Never Ever thought I would say or type this but I am a Bolts fan....
Welcome Jesse, enjoy your stay. There are cookies and refreshments on the table.

I love this game no matter what but I am salty

Welcome Jesse, enjoy your stay. There are cookies and refreshments on the table.

It better be Coors Light.

I have been rooting for the Bolts all playoffs so happy that can continue.

I never counted the Rangers out...down 3-1 last year to the Pens and this year the to Caps. The King sets a record 6 consecutive game 7 wins. Ovechkin is no Messier. The Collapse is complete.

Back