What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43-45 for 88 on the par 70 home course

Started par-bogey-quad (blech). I didn't stick to my plan of hitting 3h off #3 tee and hit driver instead. I just can't do anything there, but blast it over the trees and the fence and the roadointo the front lawn of the high school. Finished the front +8 after a nasty fried egg in #8. Missed a 3 footer for par on #10 and had an ugly triple on #16. Thinned my approach to the island green on #18 for a double, but overall, I'm happy with my round.

Just have to make a few changes tomorrow and stick to the game plan on #3!

42/49-91, pretty much status quo at my home course I pkay the front nine really well and the back eats me for dinner, hopefully I learn how to play the back one of these days I mean I've already played 10 rounds there this season!

Haha, usually decent but don't always make the 6-12 footers like I started late today. Miss recently with Cure has been a pull but I think I figured it out today.

This game ain't easy!!

I had some pulls with the curd today. My problem was I wasn't having my eyes over the ball or just inside it. Fixed that after I realized what was going on.

I had some pulls with the curd today. My problem was I wasn't having my eyes over the ball or just inside it. Fixed that after I realized what was going on.

My issue is a glitchy takeaway just not smooth at all, with that kind of weight once you start bad you end bad. Focused on a smooth takeaway and it really helped.

Great rounds buddy

Rounds of 69 and 70 today, which wildly improve my 81 from the other day. So happy with how I played and Moreso with the company.

Ah, sandbagging confirmed. :snicker:

Great job today!

87 and 88 today for me, which is especially upsetting since those rounds started 41 and 42. Hate going higher on the back 9. Those blow up holes are still killing me

87 and 88 today for me, which is especially upsetting since those rounds started 41 and 42. Hate going higher on the back 9. Those blow up holes are still killing me

I can write a book about blow up holes... and about what to do with a great drive

78 today. didn't feel like it at all though. Couldn't get anything going with my putter and had a few mistakes that should have been avoided. All in all was a solid day but man I need to work on my putting.

78 today. didn't feel like it at all though. Couldn't get anything going with my putter and had a few mistakes that should have been avoided. All in all was a solid day but man I need to work on my putting.

I'd take 78 all day every day. I'm opposite lately though. I'm sinking a lot of putts but I get crazy tee to green on few holes

81 & 79 for me today. Lots of good things to take away from today. Ball striking is starting to come around.

I'd take 78 all day every day. I'm opposite lately though. I'm sinking a lot of putts but I get crazy tee to green on few holes
Yeah but just think about when your tee games gets straightened out. Lethal dude! You'll get it turned around.

Rounds of 69 and 70 today, which wildly improve my 81 from the other day. So happy with how I played and Moreso with the company.
You just stop it. Wait, keep playing well. I want strokes! haha

Nice shooting, Tex!

77,76 today for me. The driver was a tad shaky to put it lightly. Ball striking was on point. Such a great day with THPers. Thanks again PhillyV for setting that up today!

I can write a book about blow up holes... and about what to do with a great drive

My next book is going to be called "How to Turn a Great Drive into 6" and I'll have guest chapters.

80 and 89 today. I had a solid 27 holes today and then crapped the bed the last nine and put up a 48. My ball striking is so bad right now. I really struggle to keep my head down

111. I was miserable. I have new irons and hit everything off the toe and hit massive hooks with my irons, an iron miss I don't typically see.

a pair of 85's with the THP crew at Prestwick. Had a farming 8 on the 36th hole.

Played 36 today and shot 82 82.

Considering how well I got off the tee I'm not happy with either score to be honest. Found a lot of greenside bunkers, and a lot of balls trickled into the rough just enough to screw me over. Rough was long and sticky and really tough to get out of, let alone get close to the pin.
Iron play was iffy all day. I'm making good contact but direction seems to be a coin flip right now.

The positives? Driver and putter. Just destroying the ball on repeat and hitting it straight to boot.
Also drained a ton of 7-10 footers for birdies, pars and for bogey saves.

Played Riverdale dunes. 18 playing as par 3 due to construction so par 71. Shot 82.... with 7 DOUBLES!!! 4 birdies and one bogey to get to +11 for the round. Man was I a case of jekyll and hide today

It was a fun round with kc720 as usual. We would of been great partners in a best ball today. Would have shot 66. It was a good day on the course for me five birdies and two bogeys. Couple of loose drives but a good round over all. Shot a three under 68. So no complaints. Plus the company was great. I look forward to playing again there soon.

It was a fun round with kc720 as usual. We would of been great partners in a best ball today. Would have shot 66. It was a good day on the course for me five birdies and two bogeys. Couple of loose drives but a good round over all. Shot a three under 68. So no complaints. Plus the company was great. I look forward to playing again there soon.

Yeah 68... I wouldn't have complaints either :)

81 for my first 18 at Prestwick and 78 for my second 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back