Contest - Custom THP Laptop Bag From Cleveland/Srixon Golf

This bag deserves to travel from the hills of MS to the coasts of San Diego for #TheHandCraftedExperience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to have this bag so I can take my laptop to #theGrandaddy

would love to sport that bag at the Bridgestone tournament in orlando !!! Life is Good !!!

Final entry:

I would love to be styling with this incredible bag at the Savannah Invitational and all other future THP events that I am fortunate enough to attend.

I want this bag to rep THP on my way to Savannah!! It will look good with my apple next to it!!

This bag will make me feel very Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil when I bring it to the Savannah Invitational!

I want to win this bag so I can have a really cool looking bag as I walk through airports on the way to and from events...it would be cool to take this home from LIITA but would be just as cool to it to Pittsburgh in two weeks.

Contest - Custom THP Laptop Bag From Cleveland/Srixon Golf

This bag is a perfect fit for any THP event. But seems especially suited to carry back any knowledge dropped by Adam and crew at the Cleveland event.

I bring my laptop with me to most THP events, my next one being the Pittsburgh Invitational. I would this bag to accompany me!

I really want to win this bag. More opportunity to spread the word about THP and great sponsors like Cleveland/Srixon Golf.

This is bag should really be with me for my first THP event in KC. Be so nice to have this in my hands.

Me and this bag at the Grandaddy = the winning combination

I would love to win this great looking laptop bag and carry it to the Bridgestone Invitational in Orlando, Florida. I would be repping THP in style

I would love to take this great bag with me to Pittsburgh for Olde Stonewall.

I deserve to bring that bag to Pittsburgh !

I kid I kid

but I'd like to have it though

I want to rock this bag when I am in SD at the #HandCraftedExperience!!

I want this bag because it is downright awesome and I would use the heck out of it!

Would love to win this bag. It so matches the shorts I'd wear to the gauntlet

Would love to win this bag. It so matches the shorts I'd wear to the gauntlet

I think the contest closed yesterday night.

hopefully a winner this week? good luck everyone

Oh snap

Just found out the wife is getting me a new MacBook Pro to replace my dinosaur of a MacBook. Man this bag would look pretty good and come in handy.....jus sayin ;)

And the winner is...

BuckeyeMark

Congrats and a PM is heading your way.

Congrats Mark!

Nice win, congrats!

congrats Mark

Back