Puma Biodrive Leather Shoes

Been saying it since they were released. This might be the most comfortable and best designed leather shoe I have come across.

JB, I'm assuming shoe sales rankings are Nike, Footjoy, and Puma. Am I wrong on that?

JB, I'm assuming shoe sales rankings are Nike, Footjoy, and Puma. Am I wrong on that?

I'd think Adidas would be up there as well, could be wrong though.

Yes. In fact not really close.
FootJoy by a landslide (think green grass and who carries what).
Puma is behind both Nike and adidas Golf.

PUMA doubled their marketshare in 2014 from 2% to 4%. Their growth in the current lines is incredible as well.

PUMA doubled their marketshare in 2014 from 2% to 4%. Their growth in the current lines is incredible as well.

thought I remember hearing Ecco was just above Puma too. Which kind of made us both do a double take.

thought I remember hearing Ecco was just above Puma too. Which kind of made us both do a double take.

They are close. Its neck and neck really.

I was just thinking green grass. A lot of courses by me carry only Nike. There is still a massive Footjoy presence. I was just curious where Puma fell in all of this.

I'm still blown away people buy shoes at the course.

I'm still blown away people buy shoes at the course.

Many country clubs have fantastic pro shops that offer both great selection, special custom ordering and even discounts.

Many country clubs have fantastic pro shops that offer both great selection, special custom ordering and even discounts.

When I was at Troon CC recently the member prices were better then retail at Golfsmith.

These are what I will call "oh my gosh holy hell these are comfy" comfy .

And they look BADASS!

I want the brown and black pairs now.

Saw another guy with the black pair on at the range the other day. It was actually hard to tell that there was a Puma logo on the sides due to the black. Not going to lie, that made me even more intrigued by these because I could probably wear them off-course too without people knowing it's a golf shoe.

Saw another guy with the black pair on at the range the other day. It was actually hard to tell that there was a Puma logo on the sides due to the black. Not going to lie, that made me even more intrigued by these because I could probably wear them off-course too without people knowing it's a golf shoe.

I absolutely WILL wear my grey and white pairs to work next school year. They're that comfy.

These are what I will call "oh my gosh holy hell these are comfy" comfy .

And they look BADASS!

I want the brown and black pairs now.
Told ya : )

Told ya : )

Yes you did! I'm upset I waited so long, but glad because of the deal I got (2 for 130) and my BioFusion's sole came off so I got to tell Amanda I "need them for work". LOL

They will be worn by me much of this coming weekend at the thp event.

Maybe a golf shop in Orlando will have some since I struck out in MSP.

I thought you jumped on the Global deal?

I spaced out and thought I had another day to do it. I am not a smart man.

I spaced out and thought I had another day to do it. I am not a smart man.

That sucks! I still can't believe the 15% worked with them at 99.

I'm sure you'll find a deal soon, if not, then just take a blind plunge because maaaaaaan they are impressive.

I absolutely WILL wear my grey and white pairs to work next school year. They're that comfy.

Nice. I think I'll wait until this fall to get some of these so that I can wear them with pants, and the prices will likely have fallen on them.

I played 90 holes over the past 4 days (Sat through Tues) while wearing these shoes and never once did I feel any fatigue in my feet. So glad I decided to buy 2 pairs of these, just ridiculously comfy.

Also, I've been wearing them as a "casual" shoe around town as well. More comfortable than any pair of running/tennis shoes I own.

These are stupid awesome.

Has anyone tried the wide version? I can only seem to find it on PUMA's website for $140...

I have not. I find the regular has enough room in the toe bed for me personally. I can try to find measurements however if that may help.

Back