THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GPS said my drive went 332. Longest I've ever hit a drive. 9 iron from 150 is 25 feet under the hole.

Missed the eagle putt by 6 inches. Tap-in birdies are fun.

Big block off the tee on 14. Might have tree trouble on the approach.

Missed green short, chip and miss another makeable putt for bogey. Stellar play continues...

9 is 357 dogleg left par 4
35f781f6d1b3e597af9d69fe39e0b0d9.jpg

Good news: avoided the tree I was afraid of. Bad news: hit approach over the green.

Nice up and down for par on 14. But hit a big pull on 15, a par 3. Short game about to be tested again.

Ob tee shot leads to double on 9. I like to finish strong...

Short game disaster on 15: first chip stayed in fringe, putt from fringe went 8 feet past the hole, then missed the bogey putt. +5 through 15.

16 is a 535 yard par 5, another hook off of the tee means layup is coming.

Hybrid out of the rough to 115 out, then AW to set up a good birdie chance.

Burned the edge from 10 feet. +5 after 16. 17 has water left and right off the tee.

87c7b331723c6b5d173e8745b7b8ed56.jpg

This isn't good.

4bcad5266e6c7198a5df54da508c26df.jpg

That garbage looks nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible 3 wood off the tee led to that lie, SW back out to the fairway, then AW to 30 feet. 2 putts for a bogey 5. Headed to the home hole.

Made the turn at 43, 2 over thru 3 on the back. Making silly bogeys

18 is a 360 yard par 4 that us a dogleg right. Cut the corner on the drive, had 66 yards in, hit little wedge into 4 feet.

Putt ended up being a 6 foot downhill slider that I missed. Made par to shoot 78, one off my PB and my first round under 80 this year.

Congrats Amol, way to play!

Solid round Amol, nice playing.

Now go get a burger at Becks Prime

Nice round. You hit some bombs with your driver.

Finished with 41 on the back. Just not much going today

Even par after nine. Let's see if I can keep this going. And see if I can finish before dark. Have caught up with the Friday Couple's group that does a shotgun 9 on the 9 I'm headed to

Keep it going Barry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back