THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning these holes by a stroke, by pocket/concession? Sounds like Dave was really hanging tough and has hit a bit of a rough patch? Im rooting for the guy to turn it around.

He has found OB off the last 2 tees. Discussing strategy right now.

We both are just off the green. I putt on to 3 inches, bogey. Ski chips on to 2 feet and makes par.

THP Live Round thread!

And the fun begins with @SandiegoNative. Stadium course #1 View attachment 20240

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great slippery downhill chip leads to a par for me, and checkered saves bogey after a rough drive. Short par 4 next.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He needs to focus on making bogies and keeping his ball in play. Bogies won't lose holes for him.

I hit 3 shots in the trees but am able to get the ball forward each time. I make double. Ski I'd in trouble off the tee but recovers and 2 putts for bogey.

I hit 3 shots in the trees but am able to get the ball forward each time. I make double. Ski I'd in trouble off the tee but recovers and 2 putts for bogey.
Padden is an absolute biatch. Good luck boys!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I par the par 3 13th, stay 5 up.

And it's a par for me on 1 with sandiegonative making bogey

I par 14, match ends at 6&4.

I do believe that Dave learned quite a bit during this match so it was a great experience for him in my opinion.

Penalty leads to bogey on 15, but not bad considering

We both go right. Mine is playable skis is not. Double for me. Ski bogeys. Par 3 next. We both just miss the green . I flub a chip and two putt for double, ski two putts for bogey.

Ole 17, number 8 ski puts a power draw to center fairway. I am right and in trouble.

I punch out, get under a chip and end up 2 putting for double. Ski pars.

2 putt par on 17. Crap drive on 18 but I got away with it haha

POUND TOWN for checkered on 18

Now on par 3 170 yds

Bogey for me on 18, had a long approach after the subpar drive. 42 on the back now onto the front

Well I blew that hole. An other for me, ski pars. All I am saying on that one.

A great drive decent approach then another flub bed chip leaves me with double.

Rive leaks left I have to punch out. Ball rolls across the fairway and can't find it. End up with triple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back