THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a punch 4 iron under to bunker left 5 yards off green. On in three and two putt.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

THP Live Round thread!

We finally finished first round. I shot 92 (+20) on stadium course. View attachment 20256

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back out for fun.
8d589c6a333d4169da0f65bfd7f775e7.jpg

Fairway and green and... 3 putt ugh plus 1 through 1

Heez and his partner 1 up after 9. Back and forth all day.

Playing with Rbarthle and TPLUFF and shot a wonderful 64 on the front!!

Awesome.

Double on 2 with a penalty and Par on 3

Hackers birdie on 4... Still counts haha

Tyler with a 37 on the front. 42 for me. Rain ended it after 9. We are drinking now.

Tyler with a 37 on the front. 42 for me. Rain ended it after 9. We are drinking now.

A 42 with three lost balls is pretty good.
Tyler is Awesome!

CJ, Tyler and I are playing the golf club at mt. Brighton where lack of course knowledge is killing us. I've lost 3 balls in 4 holes. Tyler loves my vapor pro driver.
Almost had to sneak that Vapor Pro out of your bag. You didn't game a driver for so long, you wouldn't even notice! Haha. Seriously though, I was impressed. And my 37 on the front was pretty good after a bogey-3jack bogey start. Didn't get into trouble off the tee and FINALLY got a putt to drop on 9 but I'm glad I was able to get around with 2 putts today. Had a great time with Cj and Rob too.

The wheels have fallen off..... Bogey double then Par

Tee shots are killing me today

Just out for 9 today. Opening hole 361 hit 3 iron a little this pull my 7 iron in really badly. Chip over the green and then chip in!

THP Live Round thread!

Doing a pre-play for next weeks league. It. Is. Slow. So I'm going to post here a lot.

This is +10 at The Legacy. Par 4. Wind is in my face for the tee shot.
6d72e6205e113f2e85292786e0adabbf.jpg

Tee shot a 5i a little left of aim but enough distance that it's in a great place. 80y to the pin.

4f9ca73e3c7c385d218132a35fd0da39.jpg

Hit a knockdown 9i that landed too close to the pin. Left me a 20' for birdie.

b5f78b9b57a0d82965308c498427f6a2.jpg

Putt was on line but a foot short. Even after 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back