Product Spotlight – The Swedge Training Aid

Good stuff James. Hard to imagine spending $20 on such an aid which can be accomplished essentially the same way with numerous items at our disposal for free but I'm sure some will pay for it.

However, it's always good to see a product working as designed - especially a training aid.

Yeah, it's one of those that I file under, thats cool, but why not just use a headcover to do the same thing? That said, I know some are all about things that do specific jobs only, and it's good quality, I'm just not sure I see the demand personally.

Yeah, it's one of those that I file under, thats cool, but why not just use a headcover to do the same thing? That said, I know some are all about things that do specific jobs only, and it's good quality, I'm just not sure I see the demand personally.

I saw this at Golf Galaxy yesterday and was thinking the same thing. Especially when you can use a headcover or glove during a round of things aren't going so well.

Thanks for the review. Not sure I see where there is a big market for this. Already a few options in the bag that could be used to do the same technique.

I guess it's nifty, but I don't get it really. Other things can be used easily, like has been said. And $20 for a mini pillow seems pretty steep.

Good stuff James. Hard to imagine spending $20 on such an aid which can be accomplished essentially the same way with numerous items at our disposal for free but I'm sure some will pay for it.

However, it's always good to see a product working as designed - especially a training aid.
My thoughts exactly Michael, seems like some alternatives would be quite cheap!

Back