NHL 2014-2015 Season

Coming into this series, both teams had had VERY little scoring from their forwards outside the top 6. Both teams have found alot of points from those guys in this series so far, with 2 of the 3 for the Lightning coming from those guys in this game.

I have been avoiding this thread during games as a sort of superstition, but that was a great game. The Bolts screwed up so many things, Bishop looked like a wounded dog, and they still managed to scrape out a win. These kids are special.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Big win for the TB. Taking Game 3 in Chicago is so huge, not to mention that is 2 in row for them. They are going to carry a lot of momentum going into Game 4.

I have been avoiding this thread during games as a sort of superstition, but that was a great game. The Bolts screwed up so many things, Bishop looked like a wounded dog, and they still managed to scrape out a win. These kids are special.

I don't know if anyone has noticed... but I haven't avoided this thread.

We were planning on going to Curtis Hixon for the game but didn't because both of us are getting sick. After seeing the pictures I am VERY glad we didn't. I would have been trying to watch it on my phone.

I'm gaining a big appreciation for Hedman and Bishop is a gamer.

I don't know if anyone has noticed... but I haven't avoided this thread.

We were planning on going to Curtis Hixon for the game but didn't because both of us are getting sick. After seeing the pictures I am VERY glad we didn't. I would have been trying to watch it on my phone.
I did a tailgate and Channelside on Saturday. Stuck it out at home today.

I did a tailgate and Channelside on Saturday. Stuck it out at home today.

Yeah, you could get slightly closer to the screens at Channelside. I might try to get the Arena REAL early Wednesday to get one of those spots. I've got tickets for Game 5. I'll definitely be at the watch party for game 6 and 7.

Stupid NBC sports or whatever it is. Not having cable is a bummer for times like this.

Yeah, you could get slightly closer to the screens at Channelside. I might try to get the Arena REAL early Wednesday to get one of those spots. I've got tickets for Game 5. I'll definitely be at the watch party for game 6 and 7.

I really hope you get to see the cup in game 5. That would be something special.

I'm gaining a big appreciation for Hedman and Bishop is a gamer.

I'm glad the world is seeing Hedman, dude's skating and puck skills are unmatched for a dude his size.

And Bishop's ability to step up to the moment is the thing we would miss. Vasky is really good, but Bish has been exactly what we needed when we need it.

I'm glad the world is seeing Hedman, dude's skating and puck skills are unmatched for a dude his size.

And Bishop's ability to step up to the moment is the thing we would miss. Vasky is really good, but Bish has been exactly what we needed when we need it.

He's making the Blues and Sens look stupid right now. imo dude has been one of the best the past 4 seasons just nobody knew it.

I really hope you get to see the cup in game 5. That would be something special.

I've said all along, this will be a long series, and I still believe it. It's evenly matched in so many ways. Although they just gave a stat on time leading, and it was HUGELY slanted towards the Bolts.

He's making the Blues and Sens look stupid right now. imo dude has been one of the best the past 4 seasons just nobody knew it.

He was absolutely phenomenal last year, he had some valleys this year, but has been so good most of the time.

I've said all along, this will be a long series, and I still believe it. It's evenly matched in so many ways. Although they just gave a stat on time leading, and it was HUGELY slanted towards the Bolts.

The Jets got swept vs the Ducks and with the exception of game 4 they held the lead for all of 20 something minutes. I thought this would be done in 6 but you never know.

He was absolutely phenomenal last year, he had some valleys this year, but has been so good most of the time.

He will sell lots of jerseys.

Someone has certainly sold a lot of "Bish, please" t-shirts.
He will sell lots of jerseys.

They were just talking on the radio about Barry Melrose.

He chose the Red Wings over the Lightning
He chose the Canadiens over the Lightning
He chose the Rangers over the Lightning
He chose the Blackhawks over the Lightning

Hmm I wonder why?

Hmm I wonder why?

I made all the same picks as Barry Melrose... I hate how the playoffs went this year

and now I think I don't know squat about hockey

Hmm I wonder why?
His hatred is painfully obvious whenever the Lightning come up. I'm pretty sure if you asked him today he would still pick all 3 of those teams.

I found out this morning that the Lightning's head coach is the former coach of Green Bay's USHL team. I knew he was in Tampa's organization, but forgot that he was the head man. That's pretty sweet. Because of that, I am rooting for the Lightning to pull this off.

I found out this morning that the Lightning's head coach is the former coach of Green Bay's USHL team. I knew he was in Tampa's organization, but forgot that he was the head man. That's pretty sweet. Because of that, I am rooting for the Lightning to pull this off.
Good dude, easy to pull for.

I made all the same picks as Barry Melrose... I hate how the playoffs went this year

and now I think I don't know squat about hockey

It happens to me during fantasy hockey.

On a side note Fan960 is talking to Manhoe Rheme (sp) about her time trying out for the Bolts. Pretty good interview.

Just because he was a gambler, doesn't mean he's someone to root for! JK, I remember when he won I think was the 2010 Clark Cup.

yup. 2010 Clark Cup.

Back