The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, that's great news. trust me, little hawk's gonna be like night and day bro. he'll be feeling so much better!! i'm glad everything went smoothly!

glad to hear lil hawk is doing well!

800 repliest and 7300 views in the contest thread in just over an hour. Not too shabby.

800 repliest and 7300 views in the contest thread in just over an hour. Not too shabby.

Quite some magic we worked in a short bit of time!

That was pretty cool. A lot easier than I thought it would be to keep up! I did get nervous when my name was called and my laptop seemed to take forever!

yeah no kiddin, it was hard to keep up with it

That's a better rate of return than the Count thread, the What are you listening to thread and the Snacking on threads!

i'm awesome!!

I hope you can fit through doorways with a big head like that. :D

yeah, i'm not really awesome, i was more making a funny! i've also had a phenomenal day with the fam, so i'm on cloud 9.

yeah, i'm not really awesome, i was more making a funny! i've also had a phenomenal day with the fam, so i'm on cloud 9.

I figured, just thought I'd give ya a hard time. Good too hear the day went well for ya.

Today was a recovery day for me. Too many beers at the brew pub last night... ugh

I figured, just thought I'd give ya a hard time. Good too hear the day went well for ya.

Today was a recovery day for me. Too many beers at the brew pub last night... ugh

well part of my day/evening that's been so much fun means that i'll have a recovery day tomorrow......let's just say that i've been rather festive today.

well part of my day/evening that's been so much fun means that i'll have a recovery day tomorrow......let's just say that i've been rather festive today.

Hair of the dawg. If it don't cure it.....well then your sick...and drunk. So that's not so bad.

Hair of the dawg. If it don't cure it.....well then your sick...and drunk. So that's not so bad.

i'd have to agree. i've always thought that there wasn't anything that a good bloody mary couldn't fix.

i'd have to agree. i've always thought that there wasn't anything that a good bloody mary couldn't fix.

I guess I've never had a good bloody mary.

Y'all can keep your fancy mixers. I'll stick with the NightTrain. I am a sucker for cheap hooch. Yep, cheap hooch and tasty Hostess fruit pies. In that order.

I just weighed Charlie. 33 pounds at four months. Little monster has gained 7 or 8 pounds in the last 10 days or so (since I figured I wasn't following the directions on the puppy food bag correctly!)

How about tasty hostesses?

Y'all can keep your fancy mixers. I'll stick with the NightTrain. I am a sucker for cheap hooch. Yep, cheap hooch and tasty Hostess fruit pies. In that order.

this is the excuse Tiger needed to roll with instead of 'rehab'

I just weighed Charlie. 33 pounds at four months. Little monster has gained 7 or 8 pounds in the last 10 days or so (since I figured I wasn't following the directions on the puppy food bag correctly!)

Your gonna have a massive smell hound on your hands soon.

Ah, the days of Mad Dog 20/20.

That's quite a growing sprout. Gotta keep the food flowing for the little (big) ball of energy.

Your gonna have a massive smell hound on your hands soon.

That's quite a growing sprout. Gotta keep the food flowing for the little (big) ball of energy.

I am hoping this weight gain is like a stock market correction! Getting back to where it should be! I'm thinking he's going to end up around 75-80 pounds, which is normal for the breed(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back