The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Lol at klay Thompsons dad saying deli couldn't stop curry if curry was asleep

You guys are gonna have to pick up the slack with the delly treys tonight. Working in my basement tonight trying to get stuff done before drywall Sunday. Hopefully will be able to catch the second half

Looks like crappy media being crappy media to me. They just showed the clip. And he didn't come close to wiping out
But it was on Twitter. Has to be true.

You guys are gonna have to pick up the slack with the delly treys tonight. Working in my basement tonight trying to get stuff done before drywall Sunday. Hopefully will be able to catch the second half
Hogwash

Lol at klay Thompsons dad saying deli couldn't stop curry if curry was asleep

I can't stand when athletes parents use their child's fame to get their 15 minutes. Shut up

I can't stand when athletes parents use their child's fame to get their 15 minutes. Shut up
Well if we defend the pick and roll tonight like we did in 4th quarter Tuesday he may be right

Lol mikedolphin441

Kevin Negandhi @KNegandhiESPN LeBron James has scored 42% of the Cavs’ points in this series. No player has ever scored 40% or more of his team’s pts in a Finals series.

You mofos ready? We need Canadellavadova in here tonight

to be fair I'm pretty sure his dad played in the nba for 10+ years, I think he's pretty famous. Though I do agree

woooooooooo!!!

We need cavs Jr smith to show up and not knicks Jr smith

2 pixel commercials in 8 minutes of pre game

to be fair I'm pretty sure his dad played in the nba for 10+ years, I think he's pretty famous. Though I do agree

He did. Last played almost 25 years ago

Golden State starting small. Hmmmm

Could they have picked less significant athletes to represent their cities in these commercials? Swisher and Vernon Davis?

Wow lebron was 4 for 22 in 2nd half didn't know it was that bad

Cavs could win this series in 6 and the national "experts" would still pick golden state to win game 7

You should read twitter more. You would have known.
I also read Kerr was not changing the starting lineup on twitter....wrong already

Bogut out of starting lineup... Iguodala in. Warriors going small.

Back