3 W: Callaway X
3H: Callaway Heavenwood
4H: Callaway FT
5H: Callaway Diablo
Irons: Cobra FP
54*: Nike SV
58*: Callaway Forged Vintage +
Putter: F-7 2-Ball

Well done jimmyboy! Got the snakes and Calli's both. Thanks for the pic's.

I love this thread!

Congrats with all your nice bags and content

nice looking setup jimmyboy

Since my last post here, gotten a new bag, 3-wood, irons, and hybrid....time for updated pics...

4732323930_52dfdc62d2.jpg

And here they are "naked":

4732323940_9f88b2f0a3.jpg

Last edited:
try again ken I cant see em, not sure if others can?

Problem fixed...Photobucket giving me a headache for some reason...moved them to Flickr

sweet sticks and bag ken! congrats!

Great stuff Ken, looks mighty purty. I love the yellow head covers with the yellow on the bag.

Bag: :nike: Slingshot OSS Cart Bag
Driver: :taylormade: Burner Draw 9.5 Stiff
Woods: :nike: SasQuatch 2 Fairway 3 Wood
Hybrids: :nike: Slingshot 2 and 3
Irons: :titleist: Tour Model Square Toe Forged Blades 5-PW, and a :nike: NDS 4 Iron
Wedges: :nike: SV Sand Wedge, Texan 60* Lob
Putter: Random Blade putter I found in the garage that has ZP-17 on the bottom. I used the Ignite 004 Center Shafted Mallet Putter up until a few weeks ago when it just was Not agreeing with me.

Foot Joy shoes...Zero Friction Tees....
Balls: :titleist: ProV1, :nike: One Black or Platinum (depending on course) Or Nitro Blaster haha because Nearly no driver spin and cheap as hell.

Spoiler
dscn4351e.jpg
dscn4350w.jpg
dscn4355.jpg

Nice bag ken! Where the yellow headcovers from? Love them...
Might ask my grandma(or give it à try myself) to replicate them

well the picture didnt turn out great but oh well.. and i offically stole my dads bag so had to update the picture haha just missing a 3 wood(hopefully getting one soon)

BAG- Sun mountain C-130 red/black
Back left: 3 hybrid, driver, 4 hybrid
(future 3 wood spot) 5,6,7
8,9,PW, 52
56, Open, 60
then the ghost up front..
IMG_0528.jpg

Last edited:
good looking bags john and bridges!

Those are some interesting clubs you have there lblack :) Very cool looking putter and driver!!

well the picture didnt turn out great but oh well.. and i offically stole my dads bag so had to update the picture haha just missing a 3 wood(hopefully getting one soon)

8,9,PW, 52
56, Open, 60
IMG_0528.jpg

Nice setup you have there :) I see you've got the ghost putter :drool:

8,9,PW, 52
56, Open, 60
IMG_0528.jpg

Nice looking bag bridges. Digging the iron covers.

Nice setup you have there :) I see you've got the ghost putter :drool:
thank you... yup got it in last week, its staying in the bag till it gets worn out then il buy another haha

your welcome bro and way to mix the bag up! :D
haha shut up! im actually thinking about getting the superfast 3 wood but idk im diggin the r9 and it would stay in the r9 family of stuff hahaha

Nice looking bag bridges. Digging the iron covers.
thanks man! got em off ebay for like 10 bucks a year ago. makes me cringe when i hit a giant hole in the cart and here the irons smash together so i decided id protect them from then on lol

Nice bag ken! Where the yellow headcovers from? Love them...
Might ask my grandma(or give it à try myself) to replicate them

Got the iron covers on ebay; they were less thna $15...did a quick search but couldn't find any more in yellow (I only searched from US sellers though)

thanks man! got em off ebay for like 10 bucks a year ago. makes me cringe when i hit a giant hole in the cart and here the irons smash together so i decided id protect them from then on lol

I'm the same way. I put covers on all of my irons.

Awesome bag, bridges. Love the way Ghost's headcover stands out from the rest of the bag...how hard is it to keep that thing clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back