The Countdown Thread

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was thinking about how much time I have till my vacations this summer and thought of this thread idea. So what are you counting the days till in anticipation??

For me:

7 days till my week and a half vaca in NorCal!
56 days till #TheHandCraftedExperience!

11 days until the THP UK Summer Cup

2 days until my mini-vacation begins
16 days until I leave for KC
38000 days until retirement!

I was thinking about how much time I have till my vacations this summer and thought of this thread idea. So what are you counting the days till in anticipation??

For me:

7 days till my week and a half vaca in NorCal!
56 days till #TheHandCraftedExperience!

Where at in NorCal?

2 days until my mini-vacation begins
16 days until I leave for KC
38000 days until retirement!
Very familiar numbers here. Except for the retirement number. I'm just a little closer to it.

1 month from today 16 THPers will have new bags of equipment and will be getting ready to get in 9 holes on True Blue with that equipment. #THPLegacy

This month is going to fly bye! So much excitement building with only a month left until Legacy!

The Countdown Thread

Two weeks from today I'll be boarding a plane to KC to join 39 other THP'ers for a great weekend of golf and good times.

Two days until we'll be at the U.S. Senior Open in Sacramento. Bernhard Langer and Colin Montgomerie are teeing it off together. Freddie Couples had to withdraw due to back problems - bummer.

48 hours until I tee it up for the first of 4 rounds with 25 other THPers in Branson.

80 days until I am hopefully (please, please!!) running the Gauntlet!

17 hours until I'm on a plane to Orlando for four days of drunken craziness with friends. It'll be fun, but not as fun as a THPer weekend could've been.

8 days 16 hrs 54 mins until Seneca Hickory Stick with Western NY THPers
15 days 16 hrs 53 mins until family vaca to the Outer Banks

2 hours til Im leaving work for the day

2 days until I am meeting up with a bunch of THPers and some funky new putters competing in perhaps the first ever round of 'competitive' putt-putt I've ever played haha.

2 days until we leave for vacation in Florida
44 days until THP in Savannah
72 days until College Football returns

Dillon Beach for July 3-10, Redding for July 10-12. How far are you north?

I'm on the Mendocino Coast. About 3 hours north of Dillion beach and 5 hours SW of Redding.

I'm on the Mendocino Coast. About 3 hours north of Dillion beach and 5 hours SW of Redding.
Ah nice. We may be driving up your way to do a little sightseeing, supposed to be gorgeous up there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
15 days until I head to Manitoba for a week

204 days until retirement and lots more golf and skiing

1 day 15 hrs 37 mins 'til we head out for the Outer Banks to fight with the sharks! Started packin' the bag. :banana:

In 36 hours, I will be on a plane heading KC for some THP/Bridgestone fun.

14 days I'll be eating some grub with some of the fellas in MB for the legacy

65 more days until I run #TheGauntlet

Back