Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

1 hour from Tulsa airport then about an hour wait for T4K.

Anyone playing this morning?

regretting missing this. have fun guys!

We are in Ok heading to Tulsa... The #CowboyCaddilac is making its way down the road.

Welp interesting start to the morning. Get to the office about 730 no cars in the parking lot.. Cannot get in the building with my key card. Power is out at our entire campus?! Guess I get to work from home this morning.

Welp interesting start to the morning. Get to the office about 730 no cars in the parking lot.. Cannot get in the building with my key card. Power is out at our entire campus?! Guess I get to work from home this morning.
When are you heading down?

Sounds like the universe is telling you to leave now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving here about 1130. Should be at Shane's course a few minutes before I have to stick a tee in the ground haha
If you wanted to wrap it up a bit early I could pick you up and we could ride down together, but I just got into Missouri so 2 hours from KC.

If you wanted to wrap it up a bit early I could pick you up and we could ride down together, but I just got into Missouri so 2 hours from KC.

I appreciate it, but I am going to need my car as I have to head back Sunday as soon as my tee time is over to make it back for softball games.

Thanks anyways, I really do appreciate it.

We are in Ok heading to Tulsa... The #CowboyCaddilac is making its way down the road.
Tell my grandpa Phil I said hello

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

At airport waiting on tequila. Who just left Dallas.

#irony

On my way to Millwood

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

And just like that I blink and McAlester, OK is behind us

Me too dude. Would love to see all you knuckleheads. But, life wins for now!
Hate we couldn't have picked you up too.

What da fuq?

0cfe5358a635b278915462d2ee6c7325.jpg

dd0d8c44d2394b90967ac41706224561.jpg

CJ and Tyler have arrived

Shane, I've acquired some 'goodies' for you and the group. I could run them out to you at Millwood this afternoon or bring them to Buffalo Ridge tomorrow.

Shane, I've acquired some 'goodies' for you and the group. I could run them out to you at Millwood this afternoon or bring them to Buffalo Ridge tomorrow.
Just bring them with you we are beyond stocked up now

Back