Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Think tequila landed 30 minutes early. Should be on road soon.

Guys I may not make today's round. Flight out of Detroit was delayed 45 minutes due to maintenance. There's a 50/50 shot I will make my connection but I have much less faith my bag will make it over on time. I can't golf in what I'm wearing. I'll keep you updated and hope for the best.

Guys I may not make today's round. Flight out of Detroit was delayed 45 minutes due to maintenance. There's a 50/50 shot I will make my connection but I have much less faith my bag will make it over on time. I can't golf in what I'm wearing. I'll keep you updated and hope for the best.

That's not good, we can move you to last group to give you most time possible to arrive.

That's not good, we can move you to last group to give you most time possible to arrive.
He didn't make it. Booked on next flight out and should be in good shape to make it in time for round pending weather.

He didn't make it. Booked on next flight out and should be in good shape to make it in time for round pending weather.

Supposed to land at 14:10 CT. Will rent a car and go straight to the course. Will need to change clothes before I can go off.

Supposed to land at 14:10 CT. Will rent a car and go straight to the course. Will need to change clothes before I can go off.
We will go out last so you should be just fine. Just rent for one day some one will run you back to drop off the car

On road with the tequila. ETA is 12:30 roughly.

f01e2e7ca2fff10def2058c3b282b2dd.jpg

IHOP with a bunch of total rejects.... I mean great people!

On road with the tequila. ETA is 12:30 roughly.

f01e2e7ca2fff10def2058c3b282b2dd.jpg

Drinking and driving is illegal Cookie..oh you mean Frank. Safe travels.

Eddies driving.

I'm drinking.

I hope everyone brought rain gear that is playing today at Millwood. I am sitting here in my garage watching the rain come down. Hopefully this will not last very long. Apparently I should've took the day off yesterday and played golf with you guys at Payne Stewart And then just worked a full day today........figures.

Rain gear? Check
Mud shoes? Check
Vodka? Check
Fireball on ice? Check x3

I don't own rain gear #toughitout

I really hope we get the round in

I FINALLY caught up. So much fun already and it's just getting started! Looked at radar a couple minutes ago and it looks like a heavy band early then a few lesser bands and it might be completely past Millwood about 3:30. That Shane played the course last Saturday with the deluge we received just prior means today's little spit storm should drain well. When are our first tee times? Meeting there sooner right?

Last edited:
First time is 2:30. Unsure about lunch plans.

I am hoping I can be there by about 2-230 just depends on exactly when I leave. Have to run something by the hospital where my girlfriend works but it is just right off the highway on my way.

26019ae815852f4566467c2f770c3735.jpg

And the skies open up here at IHOP in Branson. Hope this moves out quickly.

60 MPH. Nasty hard stuff:

13d235b7e5fc1015aaa51a18d8dbdae3.jpg

Clear north...

eddcd7c37b2df7ec8c6c76795d09e39f.jpg

I feel like we are storm chasers.

84d4baca592590e8f2fbc07563c89d65.jpg

655596f21ab336c37dbca4273f0233b8.jpg

Back