Staff Bag Room & Putter Collection

i think you should get one of these 3 or just get all 3 lol

840_G_1259283796369.jpg

6a00d8341caaef53ef0115710e9151970c-320wi

this is a japan version but looks really good. its on ebay for 190 right now..
TaylorMade%20R9%20Cart%20Staff%20Golf%20Bag.jpg

Really digging that black bag.
JB you have a sickness, and I like it!

At Work right now, my comp here never can show photos correctly. Now I got to wait till I get home to see the pics. argghhhh.....

ya i love the looks but just cant justify me spending 200-400 bucks on one. and i hate how they dont have a 14 divider top. completely my opinion and wasnt trying to start an agrument just suggesting bags to jb. thats all. didnt mean for this to go off topic about who should have one and why..

ya i love the looks but just cant justify me spending 200-400 bucks on one. and i hate how they dont have a 14 divider top. completely my opinion and wasnt trying to start an agrument just suggesting bags to jb. thats all. didnt mean for this to go off topic about who should have one and why..

I agree about the divider. Callaways diablo bag has the 14 setup, wish TM would do that. You can get staff bags for around 150 on the bay, I won't pay that much for one either.

haha thought he could use some help. just think if he buys another bag you get to buy something.

Ha I kind of wish I was that girl but I am too cheap to buy myself anything. I would buy something we need for the house or something for the dog before I would buy myself something.

Ha I kind of wish I was that girl but I am too cheap to buy myself anything. I would buy something we need for the house or something for the dog before I would buy myself something.

lol well maybe jb will buy you something nice..

Wow, do you give lessons?

I agree about the divider. Callaways diablo bag has the 14 setup, wish TM would do that. You can get staff bags for around 150 on the bay, I won't pay that much for one either.

Not sure that is correct. Ours doesnt anyway. With staff bags there is so much room I have not missed dividers at all.

I had a 10.5 TM bag a few years ago and it fit on a cart. The problem though was that it fit so snug that the zippers on the back wore through after rubbing on the cart rendering them useless. The 9.5 like you said works like a charm.

i have a staff bag just sitting in the game room. my dad won it a few years back and it hasnt moved but once in the last 2-3 years and that was when i showed jb the pictures of it..

Back